Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blondie said:
Thanks! It's one of my few half-good night shots!

I found it surprisingly hard to get a good night shot of Cinderella Castle, so I appreciate that one. I took a bunch and none turned out great.

°O°Joe said:
I found it surprisingly hard to get a good night shot of Cinderella Castle, so I appreciate that one. I took a bunch and none turned out great.

I kind of find that hard to believe Joe! I haven't seen one bad picture from you. I bet even your "not great" pics turn out better than my awesome ones! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

bdtracey said:
I kind of find that hard to believe Joe! I haven't seen one bad picture from you. I bet even your "not great" pics turn out better than my awesome ones! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

ITA! Joe, all of your photos are great!

Metallicat said:
That picture is so cute! I love how he is wiping away Cinderellas kiss. :blush:

Thanks! its 2 of my 3 fav pics from the world! i LOVe his shocked reaction to her kissing him, a shy 'omg she kissed ME' kind of face, and then boy-dom setting in with the 'oh cooties' reaction. LMAO Cinderella got a real kick out of it too!

°O°Joe said:
e80dd130.jpg

Joe, I went to your blog and you have some incredible photos. What camera do you use? I hope you don't mind but I use some of you photos as the desktop photo on my computer. :surfweb:

One of my favorites from our 2005 trip..of DH and Fairy Godmother. :) .
47b6da28b3127cce881c4e29d5cd00000005100Acs2jFi5ZsWLA

I love looking at all of these awsome pictures. I am getting so excited for our upcoming trip. When I get back I will learn how to post pictures so I can share a few of mine.

I haven't seen any of the "trashman's" pictures lately. Anybody know where he's been? Waiting to see pictures of their last trip. I hope everythings oK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter