Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarkBarbieri said:
If you're asking about the kid's heads in the sand photo, is was pretty easy. First, we buried the kids at the Diggin' in Dinoland area. Then I stood behind their heads, leaned over, and took the pictures. I had to take the picture upside so that I didn't stand on the kids. Once I got it on the computer I flipped it over.
Cool! I thought you "altered" it! I thought you put your kids heads on a pic of sand.
Nice!

:) I am so happy I found this thread. I LOVE seeing the pix each day plus posting mine. It's so fun to see photos from the pros to the amateurs like myself. I love to hear what you think of my pix and it's so... fun to have a place to go for a smile!
Debbie

IMG_0564.jpg

Just subscribing. I love this thread, it keeps me going until my next visit. We have some amazing photographers on the Dis, don't we? :wave2:

Dear Clayton

claytonj20 said:
I think this was her favorite place out of all of WDW..can't wait till she is a little older like the other 2

She is enjoying it, and she is adorable...take my advice, enjoy every moment of her life. My dd is 18 (still adorable), gone to out of town university, got boyfriend, piercing body parts...it's so stressful. I thought it was tough with the diaper bag and the snowsuits, and the daycare, and the sleeping in my bed. I still adore her, but sometimes I long for the old days, when the most I had to produce was an extra story or song at bedtime. I'll stop now, I'm getting all weepy.

Great pictures.

Sorry this is a little blurry but DS loves this picture. He gets so excited when it comes on the screen saver. :yay:

I love love love that pic Gdad!!!!!

heres my pic....
soloatdisney2006025.jpg

forgive me if ive already posted this. im trying to dig up some pics. only 142 days till im back in WDW and i can get some new pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter