Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why we went with a, what we call, unisex color scheme for the room. We were originally going to go all Princess out on it untill more than one person told us stories of babies coming out the wrong gender. We figure if it ends up being a boy; it won't be too hard to make it boy like for Walter Madison(we changed the middle name from Elias for some reason....i think).

Despite what you hear, they're not wrong all that much. :rolleyes1

Ours were all just as they predicted.

I personally prefer bright colors to all pink and foofy. My three little girls have all started out in a blue room, and are turning out mightly girly. :cloud9:

Tell PF that when she gets in early labor she should eat something, drink a bunch of water and take a nap. The walking the mall is the modern equivalent of boiling water. Mostly it just keeps you busy until its time. A good nap will help MUCH more in the mean time.
Blessings!

PS - dh wonders if we qualify for Freak out the Mouse, as we are a bit of a freak show with our seven kids. I told him he had better get a tatoo first. LOL ;)

Look who it is...The TrashMan(DizzKneeGeek), Princess Fontaine and almost little Ariel Fontaine. Yes, it's almost that time. PF's official due date is only 9 days away. We don't actually think it will be that long. I think she's gonna pop soon. I hope so. We're ready. In fact, that's why we're posting this evening. Not posting Disney pictures, per say; but pictures of Ariel's nursery that is, of course, Disney themed. There are 12 pictures total. Sorry there are so many. We just had a ball doing the room. Her room was my computer room for 12 years. In all honesty it looked like a crack den. I'm so gald we got it fixed up. BTW...Killz is evil. I think I lost a few brain cells using the stuff. Well, on to the pictures. Would love to hear comments on the room. And, yes, the paint colors are Disney colors. Would you expect anything different?
Again, sorry for all the pictures. We just really wanted to share them and really hope you all enjoy them. Let us know.

I was just thinking about you guys the other day and wondering if it was almost time for Princess Ariel to make her debut. The nursery is wonderful!! I love it all. Lots of pixiedust: for a quick and safe delivery. We'd love to hear when Miss Ariel is here!

Look who it is...The TrashMan(DizzKneeGeek), Princess Fontaine and almost little Ariel Fontaine. Yes, it's almost that time. PF's official due date is only 9 days away. We don't actually think it will be that long. I think she's gonna pop soon. I hope so. We're ready. In fact, that's why we're posting this evening. Not posting Disney pictures, per say; but pictures of Ariel's nursery that is, of course, Disney themed. There are 12 pictures total. Sorry there are so many. We just had a ball doing the room. Her room was my computer room for 12 years. In all honesty it looked like a crack den. I'm so gald we got it fixed up. BTW...Killz is evil. I think I lost a few brain cells using the stuff. Well, on to the pictures. Would love to hear comments on the room. And, yes, the paint colors are Disney colors. Would you expect anything different?

Again, sorry for all the pictures. We just really wanted to share them and really hope you all enjoy them. Let us know.

Awesome room!!!!!

arielnursery04.jpg

I love your baby signing book. We started a little late but we have our daughter letting us know when she wants more of something or when she needs a bottle. It makes things much easier. Enjoy parenthood.

DKG and PF! EXCITING! I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were doing, what was going on, did she come yet?! AND THEN...there you were! I love her room. SOO EXCITED! How's Spud?:lmao:
:)

DizzKneeGeek

I've been thinking all along the "Ariel" was your "board name" for your future DD. I'm so excited that you are really naming her that!! :love: True Disney fans right there!

Great room by the way... looks very fun... and instilling the magic from birth... right on!

Look who it is...The TrashMan(DizzKneeGeek), Princess Fontaine and almost little Ariel Fontaine. Yes, it's almost that time. PF's official due date is only 9 days away.

I was thinking about you two (three) as well! I love the nursery! It's very colorful and inviting! I was looking at all the little things you have all ready for her, her first Barbie, her little shoes, the diaper bag! It's all so exciting! Job well done!

Can't wait to read about little Ariel's arrival, won't be long now! Tell Princess Fontaine I wish her a speedy and uneventful delivery!

Hi Trashman And PF I was thinking about you guys too. Guess we were all thinking the same thing here, how are you all doing and when will Little Miss Princess Ariel arrive? Glad you are keeping us up to date. I love her room, it's so colorful. Please let us know when she arrives. Lots of blessings and pixiedust to you all! pixiedust: By the way my birthday is the 19th.

Trashman AWESOME room! I want mine to look like that! Good luck with the delivery, we want to see pictures when she arrives. My birthday is 7/21, can PF hold out until then!

Thanks I think ;) It was taken at the Villians store in MGM and then I added the effects to it. I love that shop by the way !

DW and I loved "Villains in Vogue" too, until they turned it into the "Pirates of the Caribbean" warehouse outlet store.

Can anyone who has been recently tell me if they have scaled back on the pirate merch. there? I hate to say anything bad about Disney, but they should leave the specialty stores as just that!
TIA

Great pictures of the room. I know that you all are getting excited! Looking forward to pictures of th enew addition soon. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter