• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
013_13.jpg

In honor of the infamous wand coming down, my picture of the day is of my favorite geodesic sphere in the whole world:

SEBWPalm750.jpg

Lovely picture FlowersChild! Even before I saw your name, I saw your little doll and knew it was your picture :).

Thank You :) The little doll is Ollie from Norway and she is a Children of the World doll by Precious Moments :hug: That photo is at Princess story book dining in Norway in Epcot :goodvibes I love Princess story book dining and since it is in Norway I took my little Norway doll with me :hug: :cloud9:

°O°Joe;19675947 said:
In honor of the infamous wand coming down, my picture of the day is of my favorite geodesic sphere in the whole world:

Is this official? I haven't been able to really look at this info on the disboards, so if anyone can show me the way, I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

A POTD
07DisneyJanuary049.jpg

Man, I need to go back soon and get some new material!:)

Is this official? I haven't been able to really look at this info on the disboards, so if anyone can show me the way, I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

Yes, it has been confirmed by the Disney Company. I've read reports that the crane is already in place and they are removing the wand as we speak (or post if you will).

WOW! PopArtGal found Belle in a ball gown! I am shocked. We have never ever seen her in anything other than her blue day dress, even when we went to Cindy's castle for breakfast and everyone else, including Mary Poppins, was decked out in their best. Impressive.

Belle wears the yellow ball gown when she's the "Main" Princess for character meals at Akerhaus in Epcot. I actually prefer when she wears the blue & white every day dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter