Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
1424393478_54df77b0da_b.jpg

I have really enjoyed looking at all your photos.Im finally going to start adding some of my own.

My DD dancing in MK

wdw141.jpg

For today - the view out the back of Animal Kingdom Lodge. I'm not sure if those dots in the sky are raindrops on the window or birds in the distance?!:confused3 Either way, when I get to pp it, they'll be gone!;)

IMG_8300.jpg

ROFL!! I am the proud owner of one of those Donald mugs!!!:goodvibes I saw them at AK and then again in our resort store-POR, it makes me giggle everytime I see/use it! My kids call it the "Donald Duck Butt mug"! Just one of those things, see it - gotta have it! ;) Just love those tail feathers!!!:lmao:

Oh, oh, I have the Minnie mug. I find it holds just the "perfect" amount of ice cream at night! I want Mickey now to match!

My Fiance was so proud of his score, he took a picture of it. I'm not even gonna tell you what my score was. I SWEAR he cheats somehow!
IMG_0716.jpg

It's a Small World!!!!
277151301.jpg

Very cool :thumbsup2

At MGM on Monday, August 27, 2007

We were following this guy and his "boss" on our way to Rock 'N Roller Coaster. I was trying to get a picture of him and he saw me. He kept coming at me - right up to being in my face!! His "boss" yelled at him to get moving and quit messing around. He went running up to his "boss" and said, "Did you see that, Boss? That lady was all over me like stink on a litter box!!" :lmao: It was hilarious!

276173097.jpg

Michelle

:rotfl2:

Great picture :)

My Fiance was so proud of his score, he took a picture of it. I'm not even gonna tell you what my score was. I SWEAR he cheats somehow!

How did you get that picture? My 7YO got a high score (over 100k) too, and I took a picture of him BEAMING, but it came back BLANK!

Did you use a flash?

Hi everyone! Been a while since I've checked this thread - but I'm back from taking my mom to WDW for her very first trip ever and we had a blast! The first things she wanted to see were Dumbo and the Teacups since they were what she remembered from images of Disneyland when she was little.... so here is double the Dumbo!!! :dumbo: :dumbo:

doubledumboxs4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter