• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_27004.jpg

That's why it's always so hot in AK... PEOPLE!!!

Shortly after we went to WDW I got pregnant and I am due next Feb. So our plans to get back in2008 will be on hold until at least 2009. I needed a Disney Picture fix and this thread never disapoints. Before we get back I hope to get a really good digital so I can contribute someday too. Thanks again for taking me back to my favorite place.

Shortly after we went to WDW I got pregnant and I am due next Feb. So our plans to get back in2008 will be on hold until at least 2009. I needed a Disney Picture fix and this thread never disapoints. Before we get back I hope to get a really good digital so I can contribute someday too. Thanks again for taking me back to my favorite place.

Congrats on your new prince or princess :) I think thats a good reason to miss a Disney trip.

August 30, 2007 -

My mother and sister dancing in front of the castle. This was their very first time to see the Magic Kingdom in the daylight (we were there on 8/26, but didn't arrive until 9:00 PM and didn't stay long or see much).

276264448.jpg

276264442.jpg

:guilty: :guilty: :guilty:
This is when Dfi says "What you are crying about on the DIS now..."

AND.....

In honor of my 1000th post AND EPCOT's anniversary yesterday, here is one of my favorite pics from my last trip.

108055100_2641.JPG

I LOVE these pics!

Aaaawww....

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry!! :hug:

Michelle

I totally cried! But it was the "happy, smiling, nodding the head, thinking "this is what disney is all about" cry. I'm a sucker for capturing happiness in disney on film.

I totally cried! But it was the "happy, smiling, nodding the head, thinking "this is what disney is all about" cry. I'm a sucker for capturing happiness in disney on film.

I love the pictures I got, but I really wish I would have had a video camera for that particular memory. It was priceless. :thumbsup2 They danced for probably 5 minutes or so. My sister just felt the need to dance with our mother. So they did!! ;)

At the rededication ceremony for the 25th Anniversary of EPCOT. Marty Sklar is at the podium with Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
sklar.jpg

what kind of camera are you using? Amazing pictures. I know the photographer has a lot to do with it, just curious what you are using.

Josh

I made it my mission to get up to date with you guys by the time we hit epcot in nov.
have got to page 1000 still got a long way to go but hopefully see you all soon and am loving everybodys pics it is giving me my fix before i get there thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter