Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My F&W POTD - Strawberry Shortcake! :)

202988423-O.jpg

I think this is from Splash Mountain..My 2 nieces,her friend and dd went to MK during Wishes and rode this over and over while we relaxed at our CR room and watched from the balcony.

l_371a16b42e1842083716fe9b63b8d0b5.jpg

At MGM on Monday, August 27, 2007

We were following this guy and his "boss" on our way to Rock 'N Roller Coaster. I was trying to get a picture of him and he saw me. He kept coming at me - right up to being in my face!! His "boss" yelled at him to get moving and quit messing around. He went running up to his "boss" and said, "Did you see that, Boss? That lady was all over me like stink on a litter box!!" :lmao: It was hilarious!

276173097.jpg

Michelle

Funny...I took almost the same exact photo last week...:lmao: But I like yours better!

046_46.jpg

Here's another one I took:

045_45.jpg

ROFL!! I am the proud owner of one of those Donald mugs!!!:goodvibes I saw them at AK and then again in our resort store-POR, it makes me giggle everytime I see/use it! My kids call it the "Donald Duck Butt mug"! Just one of those things, see it - gotta have it! ;) Just love those tail feathers!!!:lmao:

First time posting to this thread...I've been lurking so long thought I would post some of my own!
IMG_0216.jpg

My first Picture of the Day post...I too have been a lurker and have really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful pictures on this thread. This picture doesn't have great quality but I love the pose my DS took and I really love the empty park :cool1: !
207856356505_0_ALB.jpg

what kind of camera are you using? Amazing pictures. I know the photographer has a lot to do with it, just curious what you are using.

Thanks :) I'll give the camera a lot of credit :laughing: I'm using an Olympus E-510 (with the 2 kit lenses 14-42mm & 40-150mm as well as a Sigma 30mm f1.4)

My Wednesday PotD...
fd87cb45.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter