~~~Disney pin exchange time!!~~~.....CLOSED!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I'm going to go ahead and start this a day early. Hope we get a good turnout ::yes::
PLEASE check your pins. We had several complaints about scrapper pins last time and it cost me extra pins out of my collection :(

:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until March 29. Mail-by date will be April 5.
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better. Please use the bubble mailers.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or overseas (must be by air mail)...
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

I check to make sure my pins are not scraps, but maybe I'm missing a clue. Sorry if I have sent any out :\.
But I am sending my info now :)

Oh good... I dislike scrappers and counterfeits as well so I try to keep an eye on them.

Sometimes it is hard to tell..................

We need more people............who will be next?

Oh alright, you twisted my arm. ;)

Do you need my info?

yes please..................that way you can list what you want (this time) and dislikes ;)

I'm in! I second the whole scrapper thing! All of the pins I have now are brand new from my local store, so I would hope they aren't fakes!

I'm going to send in my info!:)

I am guessing that you did mention to the person who sent the scrappers, right?

Bobbi:)

I'm going to send in my info!:)

I am guessing that you did mention to the person who sent the scrappers, right?

Bobbi:)

::yes:: She had checked them, but some are hard to tell.
She was busy at the time and said she would send me some later to make up for the ones I sent, but that never happened :( Soooooooo................she isn't going to be in this time ;)

I don't collect the pins, but DD does. I am going to see if she wants to join.

So excited!

Does anyone on here happen to have boardwalk pins? When we were on our honeymoon all of wdw including boardwalk were out of there own pins last year. Check out Jessica527 on pinpics for my collection. I would be willing to really trade anything!

Looking forward to our normal exchange too!

Well DD has not had time to pick any pins to send before leaving for her spring break vacation Thursday. Maybe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter