Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Merch at The Contemporary

Bayview Gifts has a 50th Resort Posters Puzzle for $29.99.

2021-WDW-Contemporary-Resort-Poster-Puzzle-700x424.jpg

…and a Baking Mat.

2021-WDW-Contemporary-Baking-Mat-611x600.jpg

Over at Fantasia Market, we also found this cool Reflective Star Wars Beanie for $34.99.

Star-Wars-Beanie-Hat-Contemporary-Fantasia-DFB-10_26_21IMG_6018-700x525.jpg

Thanks so much for the update on the 50th Anniversary Hoodie for Women! We went in October and we were able to find an XS for our youngest daughter:mickeyjum, but our oldest daughter was not able to find a S, so now they will both be happy! :dumbo:

I am so happy that I came here and saw that the 50th Anniversary Hoodie for Women was available!!! I have wanted that since they previewed the merch but we aren't going until March. I got that and the 50th Anniversary Cinderella Castle shirt for women. SOOOO elated! Also, Disney Visa Members can get 20% off today through 11/24 using code JOYDVCC.

Do you think i'm cutting it close if i order now for my 11/25 trip? Last time i ordered from the website i feel like it took a long time for items to ship (and then the actual transit time as well).

Do you think i'm cutting it close if i order now for my 11/25 trip? Last time i ordered from the website i feel like it took a long time for items to ship (and then the actual transit time as well).

So funny, I actually just sent this to my DH and said I need this. But I was wondering the same thing, not sure if I can get it in time for our trip. I kind of would rather just wait and buy it in person to be on the safe side, but I know I’m taking a chance with that as well.

Things will start slowing down significantly soon but I've made several orders the past 3 weeks and have received them all or scheduled to receive them all within about a week of ordering.

So funny, I actually just sent this to my DH and said I need this. But I was wondering the same thing, not sure if I can get it in time for our trip. I kind of would rather just wait and buy it in person to be on the safe side, but I know I’m taking a chance with that as well.

There are no guarantees but I will give you my most recent experience: Placed an order Sat 10/30, received email items shipped late Sun 10/31. UPS is saying Estimated delivery 11/3 (but I'm guessing 11/4 or 11/5).
Another order took 7 days from day of ordering to delivery.

Please note I have an UPS MY CHOICE membership, this allows me to upgrade any SurePost Shipments to UPS ground. SurePost is UPS to USPS (slower). Most of my shipments from shopDisney have been SurePost. I have set my UPS My Choice account to automatically upgrade SurePost to Ground shipping (free upgrades with membership). There is a fee for UPS My Choice but if you wish to try, UPS may offer a free trial. If the above orders had shipped SurePost, I'm guessing they would have arrived 2-4 days later. edit: correct name is UPS My Choice® Premium

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter