Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been ordering online if things are in stock, that way I know I don't have to worry about not being able to find them in the parks. (Or finding a place in my luggage...)
I just did that. I wanted the coloring book for MIL and since there was free shipping and 20% off, I bought the droids too. I'm sure he'll find something else to buy at the park 🤣

Did the Fab 50 MK ornament set disappear? None of the links work, they don't even show sold out. The other 3 sets show up fine.

Do you think i'm cutting it close if i order now for my 11/25 trip? Last time i ordered from the website i feel like it took a long time for items to ship (and then the actual transit time as well).
I will give my update. Ordered items last week, got a shipping notice on Friday, UPS. Currently the status with UPS is label created. They aren't even showing they have the items yet, and have no estimated delivery date.

will give my update. Ordered items last week, got a shipping notice on Friday, UPS. Currently the status with UPS is label created. They aren't even showing they have the items yet, and have no estimated delivery date.

Good idea, will do the same. Order placed Sat. 10/30 shipping UPS Ground (not UPS SurePost)
Estimated delivery date Wed 11/3

I wanted to get the 50th Spirit Jersey when I was at WDW in September but they were sold out. I was hoping to see it again online. But the one they offer now is different. I hope they will get back the original one. It was much more special.

New EPCOT Merch

Norway Pavilion

Over in the Norway Pavilion, we also spotted a fun Greeting Mug that has various ways to say hello, thank you, and more in Norweigan

Italy Pavilion

DF09C2FA-966D-4414-B518-577E2E95B9A0.jpeg

F329E1AC-C7E1-46EE-B0DB-3EE6B62CC401.jpeg

It costs $29.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter