Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The lettering going onto the sleeves is why I like the Disneyland logo better. The letters stay on the back part rather than going onto the sleeves. Plus the retro style look to the front is way nicer than the block-y WDW letters.

I do think they're extremely overpriced for the actual quality of the material of the shirt.

The Spirit Jersey quality is so much better than the regular sweatshirt and t-shirt material, which almost always pill up within a couple of washings.

The Spirit Jersey quality is so much better than the regular sweatshirt and t-shirt material, which almost always pill up within a couple of washings.
I've had problems with t-shirts (and sweats) pilling and silk screens peeling. :headache:

I've had problems with t-shirts (and sweats) pilling and silk screens peeling. :headache:

Not putting any of them in the dryer helps with the peeling, but not with the pilling. I will say it's not just Disney sweatshirts and t-shirts pilling nowadays, I've bought more expensive ones from other places as well. It's frustrating to pay $60 or more for a sweatshirt, only to start having it look like it's years old in a couple of months.

Agreed about Disney T shirts. They always shrink after a few washes or pill up. I have a Disneyland hoodie from a few years ago that has a ridiculous amount of pilling and I don't put it in the dryer.

Spirit Jerseys being $80 is a little ridiculous though, not gonna lie.

Heroes & Villians has some new Star Wars Vests, Code KR20 will give you 20 percent off! Their stuff is a little pricey, but everything I've bought from them has been really good quality.

Star Wars Vests

View attachment 827035

Ooh - I like those, but why is it that some people wear something like that and look cool, but I just look like a nerd? 🤣

Now you can feel like the leader of the Club with this crossbody bag inspired by Disney’s Mickey Mouse Club. This bag features the Mickey Mouse Club logo on the front while the lining features some Mouseketeers having fun.

Our collection inspired by Disney’s Mickey Mouse Club will be released on Friday, January 19th at 8 am PST in-store and on shopharveys.com

View attachment 826106View attachment 826105
View attachment 826107View attachment 826109

Instagram
Pre-logged in on website before items dropped. Had desired items in my cart and all were sold out when I went to check out at the three minute mark. All items I wanted up are of course for grabs on eBay. Oof!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter