Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Working for me, didn't win anything LOL 😂
I'm using a PC, Firefox browser

ARGH! The Disney Stitch Mash up with Sleeping Beauty just went on sale and the Shopdisney site throws up the source code and crashes while I'm waiting in queue :(

Double checking browsers - broke on Firefox and Edge. Checking mobile - breaks on mobile too.

People are reporting it on Twitter to the @ShopDisney account

Got in!

Last edited:

ARGH! The Disney Stitch Mash up with Sleeping Beauty just went on sale and the Shopdisney site throws up the source code and crashes while I'm waiting in queue :(

Double checking browsers - broke on Firefox and Edge. Checking mobile - breaks on mobile too.

Got in!

I had the same problem across multiple devices and browsers! So frustrating!

Got in!
I had the same problem across multiple devices and browsers! So frustrating!

I finally got through using an incognito window but by that time both the Plush and Magic Band were sold out. :sad:

Is there a way to order Disney Parks Loungefly backpacks?

Other than what is available on shopDisney?
There are personal shoppers who go into the parks and buy your requested item for a fee.
edit: Many years ago there was a “shop Disney parks app” but Disney discontinued the app and put shopDisney on MDE.
Sorry I wasn't much help

(removed my comment about ebay resellers, trying to keep things positive)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter