Disney Site...I’m not in England

Bon1423

Mouseketeer
I couldn’t find the thread again but I know I read a few people complaining the Disney site had been coming up as the British or Canadian version. And now mine is. I want to be ready to purchase my EMM tickets when they drop but it’s all in pounds. Will it fix itself? Or can I buy stuff still if it thinks I’m British??

I couldn’t find the thread again but I know I read a few people complaining the Disney site had been coming up as the British or Canadian version. And now mine is. I want to be ready to purchase my EMM tickets when they drop but it’s all in pounds. Will it fix itself? Or can I buy stuff still if it thinks I’m British??

I'm not sure this will work, but up at the top of the website...over where you see your log in information...name and sign out....there's a drop down menu for the country. Does yours say Europe or United States? Try changing that.

Thanks so much that worked!

Glad I could help! I experimented with it on a browser I rarely use to access Disney....Interenet Explorer and when I changed it to Europe, it gave me things I'd NEVER seen before! :scared1: :scratchin When I put it back to United States, it gave me the Are You a Florida Resident screen? On Safari and Chrome, I have that set in to those browsers. I specifically haven't on IE because there's no need to.

Glad you got it worked out though! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter