Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

Yeah, in the close up photo at the end of the article looks like Donald and Daisy on the end of the cabin and Hewey, Dewey, and Louie on the side
Guess my eyesight's not as good.

But I do see the outlines of 2 vent windows on the front and one on the side.

Well, you do have to exit on one side and load on the other, so if that is already pre-set by the way the stations are built, then why would they need to run the opposite way other than just for giggles :tigger:?

The guy in charge of the project has been reading things on the internet, and decided to get a laugh by seeing what the response would be if they ran things backwards for a while.

AHHH! The Ducktails theme is adorable! I wish this would be up and running for our June trip. :( Sadly, we're going to miss the boat, err, gondola.

I will admit, as excited as I am about this project as a whole, I do think they could have made the actual poles a bit more attractive - at least the ones that are so prominent
Within a few years there will likely be some trees or tall bushes there and you'll forget that the pole is even there even more so than how you now ignore the monorail poles around Spaceship Earth.

But mom! Look! Two cars back is Elsa! I want that one. You know it's going to happen.

definitely! or at least, "man, I really wanted to be on one that had characters, not a plain one!" .... though, I think from inside you wont' be able to make the characters out nearly as well as from outside so in someways better to be in one with no characters and look at the ones that do

definitely! or at least, "man, I really wanted to be on one that had characters, not a plain one!" .... though, I think from inside you wont' be able to make the characters out nearly as well as from outside so in someways better to be in one with no characters and look at the ones that do
There will be a no design (aka single rider) line lol

There will be a no design (aka single rider) line lol

does make me wonder if they will allow people to wait for specific ones or not .... generally they don't but as was mentioned I can see some people throwing a fit if they don't' get on the one they want

But mom! Look! Two cars back is Elsa! I want that one. You know it's going to happen.
Easily handled by the CM. They can just have that party step off to the side until the desired car comes around.

Yeah, you might also have people like me asking for an unwrapped cabin so they can see out the window. They say those perforated wraps are supposed to be see-thru from the inside, but I've always found them annoying when riding buses & monorails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter