Disney Springs Romance

Babywearingmama

Earning My Ears
Where would the best place be to grab and drink and an app or two and celebrate getting married? (We will be without kids for a few hours. Thanks mom & dad!)

Disney Springs has a lot of great places, and admittedly I've only been to a couple of them. However, I'm thinking most of them are kind of loud, and not exactly "romantic". The Boathouse may be one exception, and we love it, but still not sure I'd call it romantic.

Now, I have stayed at the Saratoga Springs resort several times. There is a nice restaurant there called the Turf Club. It's a cozy steakhouse with an excellent menu and some seating is outside under an awning with a view of the golf course. You could enjoy a nice walk over there from Disney Springs (if that's where you happen to be for drinks beforehand or something) or even take a boat ride over.

I know this isn't necessarily what you asked for, but it's a thought! Good luck and congratulations!

I know this place has a love-it or hate-it reputation, but to sit out on the second floor balcony at Bongos at night looks fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter