Disney Stock

LeahWDWPen

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone has purchased any of the decorative stock certificates that are framed? I think I read that you can't really buy into Disney stock any longer? If I wanted to get a baby gift of a framed stock certificate, is that possible? Does anyone know how much something like that costs and of a reputable place to do something like this? Just sounds like a fun and unique special gift for a big Disney fan. Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone has purchased any of the decorative stock certificates that are framed? I think I read that you can't really buy into Disney stock any longer? If I wanted to get a baby gift of a framed stock certificate, is that possible? Does anyone know how much something like that costs and of a reputable place to do something like this? Just sounds like a fun and unique special gift for a big Disney fan. Thanks!
They will sell you a commemorative stock certificate if you buy stock. It is not an actual stock certificate as everything is now electronic.
I bought my Disney stock in 1987, so I have the actual stock certificate with all the Disney characters on it. However, my 10 shares has split and is now 120 shares. I do not have a stock certificate for those additional 110 shares, just the original 10 shares.

https://www.disneystore.com/collect...e-shareholder-certificate/mp/1363897/1000202/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter