Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

If you download the PDF from shopDisney it lists all the key pins publicly released. Don't have it saved right now, but I'll try to remember to go download it later to share a screenshot of. Same thing as person shared above, but it's on another page of it.

But, currently there are:
Cast member green key pin (this is not on the aforementioned list as it's a CM exclusive)
Green opening key pin (purchasable)
Gold flair opening key pin (free gift with purchase of flair bag while supplies last)
Pluto key pin
Fantasia key pin
Toy Story 25th anniversary key pin (releasing November 22)
The Child key pin (coming soon)

Thank you. I found the PDF.

How do you get today’s toy story key? Thought it was a free with purchase thing but when I went to check out it’s not showing up and it never showed a release time so I’m not sure how to get it. Can someone please help me. Thank you

How do you get today’s toy story key? Thought it was a free with purchase thing but when I went to check out it’s not showing up and it never showed a release time so I’m not sure how to get it. Can someone please help me. Thank you
I'm not sure it will be a freebie. They usually add that to the image on the "New" page a day or two before it's released. Since it's not available on the site as of 7AM eastern, I would assume it might show up around 9AM eastern. You will just have to check each hour to be sure.

Last edited:
Ooh ok so it may be just a straight sale then? Thank u . I will keep checking. When they sold the Fantasia key it said 7am PT. So I wasn’t sure how this one was going to go.

About 15mins ago got the sold out message during checkout but tried again just now and the Toy Story key and pin were both available.

About 15mins ago got the sold out message during checkout but tried again just now and the Toy Story key and pin were both available.
Probably too many simultaneous check-outs for the key causing glitches. I'm sure it will be very popular today and may sell out soon for real.

US: Available now 11/23 at 7:00 AM PST

UK:
This is the way... Add the cutest key in the galaxy to your collection on Monday 7th December from 8am GMT in Europe along with lots of new products for #MandoMonday 💚
The Star Wars: The Mandalorian - The Child Disney Store key will be available until 8am Monday 14th December 2020, or until sell out (whichever is first) online only at shopDisney. To qualify for the free key, guests must spend £20 or more on qualifying products and enter ‘THECHILD’ as a promo code at checkout. If the purchase is returned, the key needs to be returned with purchase too.

The site is saying you have to log in through your Disney Visa account. Any clue how to do that? I've clicked through via the email announcing the key, and my account has a Disney Visa on it, but it's not working.

Was anyone able to use discount codes?
  • 20% Off Entire Purchase (Disney Visa Cardholders)
  • 10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)
    • Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER
I tried the above but non worked and I purchased the following, one of each:
  • Fantasia 80th Anniversary Collectible Key
  • The Child Collectible Key – Star Wars: The Mandaloria
  • Toy Story 25th Anniversary Collectible Key – Special Edition
Used a free shipping coupon and 10% cash back at Retailmenot

The site is saying you have to log in through your Disney Visa account. Any clue how to do that? I've clicked through via the email announcing the key, and my account has a Disney Visa on it, but it's not working.
My Disney Visa is linked to my shopdisney account. I logged into shopdisney and was able to order the key and pin.

US: Available now 11/23 at 7:00 AM PST

UK:
This is the way... Add the cutest key in the galaxy to your collection on Monday 7th December from 8am GMT in Europe along with lots of new products for #MandoMonday 💚
The Star Wars: The Mandalorian - The Child Disney Store key will be available until 8am Monday 14th December 2020, or until sell out (whichever is first) online only at shopDisney. To qualify for the free key, guests must spend £20 or more on qualifying products and enter ‘THECHILD’ as a promo code at checkout. If the purchase is returned, the key needs to be returned with purchase too.
Thanks for sharing! I didn't realize The Child key was available today.

Does anyone know if the child key and or pin will be available without a Disney Visa at some point?

Was anyone able to use discount codes?
  • 20% Off Entire Purchase (Disney Visa Cardholders)
    • Use shopDisney Coupon CHEERDVCC or DVCCCHEER
  • 10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)
    • Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER
I tried the above but non worked and I purchased the following, one of each:
  • Fantasia 80th Anniversary Collectible Key
  • The Child Collectible Key – Star Wars: The Mandaloria
  • Toy Story 25th Anniversary Collectible Key – Special Edition
Used a free shipping coupon and 10% cash back at Retailmenot

Many discounts will not work on special/limited edition merch. This includes keys and the key pins. The discounts you listed do have in the fine print they do not work on special/limited merch.

Many discounts will not work on special/limited edition merch. This includes keys and the key pins. The discounts you listed do have in the fine print they do not work on special/limited merch.

Discounts have worked in the past and can be read in the pages of this thread. These discounts were the only ones I knew about, if there were others as in the ones not listed was anyone successful at applying them?

Discounts have worked in the past and can be read in the pages of this thread. These discounts were the only ones I knew about, if there were others as in the ones not listed was anyone successful at applying them?

I said many. Not most or all. But the ones you specifically stated are not applicable and say so in the fine print and were confirmed by CMs I've spoken with to not be useable for keys specifically. If anyone was able to use them, it was a glitch in the system (which does happen).

There was a discount a couple weeks ago that wasn't supposed to apply to limited merch either, but was mistakenly able to be used on some limited merch (specifically a D23 pin). This was corrected within 24 hours. I sadly missed the window, but personally witnessed the mistaken application and the correction. It did not apply to keys, though, at any point. They seem to be on it making sure the discounts don't apply to those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter