• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ Subscriber Discount Coming January 3, 2024

Will Moderate resorts get the full dining plan like the old days or the watered down quick service plan like they were doing before covid?
Moderates will most likely get the QS plan. I don't remember moderates getting the TS dining plan for free. Only deluxe. But my memory may be wrong.

Same! 35% bounce back is a better deal for us. Don't need park hoppers - or that much food. I'm assuming deluxe resorts will have the TS free dining plan.
Yeah, the park hoppers could have been a reasonable upsell if rack rates weren't so ridiculously overinflated. Deluxe hotels are priced like they're the Four Seasons and while I love some WDW resorts the service level does not command those prices. Even at 35% off a night's stay is still more than what I paid for rack rate at the end of 2019, with free dining, and free FP+, and free magic bands, and free Magic Express....

Not to mention the fact that it's even more hellish booking ADRs during weeks free dining is offered. Most smaller parties are better off taking the 35% off, buying non-hopper tickets, budgeting for meals, and booking during a time when free dining is not happening. You need at least 3 Disney "adults" in your room in a deluxe to make the math work in your favor with FD.

When they had what I call real FD values got QS, Mods got TS, and Deluxe got the Deluxe TS.
Why...what makes that real? They used to offer the regular plan to all resort levels for many years and heck in the beginning they even included tip. I'm not sure why those years don't count?

Has anyone managed to book or even see these D+ offers yet using the Disneyworld site? Or haven’t they officially started (wondering if I am experiencing a timezone issue and I am too early)? Or is this something you have to call for?

It starts tomorrow.
Thank you, I am in Australia so it already tomorrow here (the 3rd) 😀 how much longer until it is tomorrow there? I guess I was confused because when I try to look at accommodation options I am getting the you are in a queue message and the advice about being logged into my D+ account (so I assumed they had started).

Thank you, I am in Australia so it already tomorrow here (the 3rd) 😀 how much longer until it is tomorrow there? I guess I was confused because when I try to look at accommodation options I am getting the you are in a queue message and the advice about being logged into my D+ account (so I assumed they had started).
Ah lol, I had a feeling you might be ahead. It'll definitely start sometime tomorrow US time, most likely in the morning here, but I think they're kinda random about these things.

It's 4pm in Orlando right now. I don't think they've said if it's a midnight or morning drop, probably morning sometime. I think there is a queue from the email/information they sent out with the link and everyone going there to see if it's started yet.

Why...what makes that real? They used to offer the regular plan to all resort levels for many years and heck in the beginning they even included tip. I'm not sure why those years don't count?
I don't count the QS as a real dining plan. What you are describing is good.
Not sure what your problem is.

How are you guys getting the offer the pop-up I am completely linked up with the same email Same Disney+ it’s under my membership etc. but the offer is not showing up for me

Just saved $368 on my Pop room only reservation 5/28-6/4. That offer was not D+ subscriber specific because I logged into my dad's account and saved the money on his reservation too and he is not a D+subscriber. Just FYI

Just saved $368 on my Pop room only reservation 5/28-6/4. That offer was not D+ subscriber specific because I logged into my dad's account and saved the money on his reservation too and he is not a D+subscriber. Just FYI
we had a package booked with a TA for April at POP, saved $400 on each of our 2 rooms and yes, the RO is not D+, but better discount for 5+ nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter