Disney Tattoo Guy

KEMdisney

DIS Veteran
Im from NJ and just heard about DisneyTattooGuy.com. (check it our if you havent seen it)
I was checking out his house (SO COOL BY THE WAY!!!), and I realized he lives pretty close to me!!

I noticed a lot of people on the Dis are from the tri-state area, and being that you all love disney, I thought Id post this question....

Has anyone on the DIS been on his house tour??

Hey!! I met him in May!!!

DSC00371-1.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

WOW that guys obsessed.

looking at some of the pics from his house - wow.

i might do a disney inspired room but all out obsessed? whatever floats your boat - as long as he's happy with it.

I'll probably get flammed for this but I think his house is a bit of overkill and kind of tacky.

ok - i didn't want to be the first to say it - ;)

everyone is entitled to their own decorating but if i lived next to him i'd be looking to move.

it's like looking at a lawn with 4 or 5 old dead cars on it.

ok - i didn't want to be the first to say it - ;)

everyone is entitled to their own decorating but if i lived next to him i'd be looking to move.

it's like looking at a lawn with 4 or 5 old dead cars on it.

Well it's just sort of strange because he has some custom stuff and then just a bunch of random stuff. It'd be neat to see him maybe add on to his house and spread his collection out. Maybe even have a professional decorator come out and help him put it up in a better fashion. I don't know :confused3 I don't really think it's a "custom built" Mickey house though.

I agree with what everyone is saying but it still takes a lot of dedication to do all that to your house (and body!) I wonder if the tattooman is a DISer?!!?

I see him at Epcot all the time. In fact, I think he was there yesterday. I just assumed he lived here in Orlando.

Who would have ever known that someone so special lived so close to all of us? I may just have to take a spin to his house sometime (with my Husband and a can of pepper spray of course, because even people who love Mickey now-a-days can be weird in the wrong way!!!)

It should be a tri-state DIS board get together. :goodvibes

I've met him before, he's a nice guy!

I also seem to remember his house being in Good Housekeeping or something similar.

I saw him on a Disney cruise once but didn't realize who he was till someone told me later. Too bad...would have been great to get a pic!

I gotta agree with you there. It seems to me that he went for quantity over quality.

That house makes me want to fling things. I couldn't live in that kind of cluttered mess! Wow!

It's interesting what he's collected but it's just a disaster!

I'm sure he's a great guy and I'd love to see him and look at his tattoos but just wow, on the house! :rotfl:

That house makes me want to fling things. I couldn't live in that kind of cluttered mess! Wow!

It's interesting what he's collected but it's just a disaster!

I'm sure he's a great guy and I'd love to see him and look at his tattoos but just wow, on the house! :rotfl:

Again, I think it'd be a lot better if he had a decorator come in. The mix of old things and new custom things doesn't work. It seems like he just kind of thought "Ohhhh I Have to have everything Disney! More than anyone!!!" and went crazy.

The logo from this year's Disney Marathon. On my right calf.

The logo from the 2009 Disney 1/2 Marathon will be going on the left calf, soon.

:)

Nice. I was just looking at the info for the 1/2 marathon in March 09. Seriously considering. Have never run one before. And what better place to start!:yay:

Again, I think it'd be a lot better if he had a decorator come in. The mix of old things and new custom things doesn't work. It seems like he just kind of thought "Ohhhh I Have to have everything Disney! More than anyone!!!" and went crazy.

and he is probably happy as a clam!! so who cares right! I mean any disney decor is tacky in reality, but if that is what one likes they should go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter