Disney Tattoo Guy

I assumed he lived in Orlando as well - he's been at the AC every time I've gone! His name is George and he's a really nice guy - they all knew him well at the AC. I actually saw him on the Game Show Network on a rerun of some game show - I think I've Got a Secret - - when they remade it about 10-15 years ago. We first saw him waiting in line at the Comedy Warehouse and had a nice conversation with him. He has tattoos of all Disney characters - including ones that haven't even made it at the movies yet - he's got some sort of agreement with Disney!

The lady that was with him that night had several Disney tattoos as well - I don't know if it was a wife or girlfriend.

Wow, what a collection of Disney body art and home decor! Good for him. :) Not my decorating style, but the world would certainly be boring if we were all the same. You'd think he'd be on the Dis...George, are you there? :goodvibes

I've got a couple tattoo's and my fiance has far more than a couple, but none are Disney.

and he is probably happy as a clam!! so who cares right! I mean any disney decor is tacky in reality, but if that is what one likes they should go for it!

Exactly- Disney home items, Disney clothing for adults, etc. is all tacky. Heck, A LOT of people think that going to WDW is tacky but if it makes people happy, then I say good for them and go for it!!!

I assumed he lived in Orlando as well - he's been at the AC every time I've gone! His name is George and he's a really nice guy - they all knew him well at the AC. I actually saw him on the Game Show Network on a rerun of some game show - I think I've Got a Secret - - when they remade it about 10-15 years ago. We first saw him waiting in line at the Comedy Warehouse and had a nice conversation with him. He has tattoos of all Disney characters - including ones that haven't even made it at the movies yet - he's got some sort of agreement with Disney!

The lady that was with him that night had several Disney tattoos as well - I don't know if it was a wife or girlfriend.

He was at AC tonight (Saturday). We were there for the night and the cast seemed to involve him whenever they could. They were pretending to auction off space to get a tattoo of your face on his body.

Just looking at the pictures of his house makes me feel stressed! wow.. imagine dusting that place every day!

He has tattoos of all Disney characters - including ones that haven't even made it at the movies yet - he's got some sort of agreement with Disney!
I've always found it odd that he claims he's the only person in the world (!) authorized by Disney to have Disney tattoos. I just don't see that happening.

On a semi-related note, while I've certainly seen him, I've never interacted with him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I have had several guests (who also had Disney tattoos) tell me that he told them they needed to cover their ink because he was the only person allowed to have a Disney tattoo. I assured them that he is not an employee of the Walt Disney Company and that they were more than welcome to display their ink in the parks.

I also saw on his website (not sure if it's still posted) that in his will he wanted his ashes scattered around property -- including inside some of the attractions(!!!). It would be unfortunate if that happens.

The idea of someone with that many tats skeeves me out. However, anyone who likes Disney that much is makes us more alike than different(I have zero tats). If he's a nice guy I'd enjoy meeting him and talking to him.:earsboy:

I've always found it odd that he claims he's the only person in the world (!) authorized by Disney to have Disney tattoos. I just don't see that happening.

On a semi-related note, while I've certainly seen him, I've never interacted with him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I have had several guests (who also had Disney tattoos) tell me that he told them they needed to cover their ink because he was the only person allowed to have a Disney tattoo. I assured them that he is not an employee of the Walt Disney Company and that they were more than welcome to display their ink in the parks.

I also saw on his website (not sure if it's still posted) that in his will he wanted his ashes scattered around property -- including inside some of the attractions(!!!). It would be unfortunate if that happens.

Wow :eek: I guess it kind of seems like he would be like that.:confused3

It should be a tri-state DIS board get together. :goodvibes

A few years ago a Diser named Majestic (Fred) started a Dis meet for New Jersey and surrounding areas. Do a search I'm pretty sure it has turned into a popular event. :)

This type of thread is usually on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this over there.

I couldn't handle all the dusting! But, it is his home and he can decorate it anyway he wishes. Right now, I am remodeling an office and it will be Disney decorated. I am sure that many people won't like it but we will and that is what's important!!!! To each his own! :)

I think if he has that much money to travel to Disney every month, buy all his collectibles, etc., he should afford a designer to help him get it all organized.

I would not want to dust around all that stuff. He should get some custom made china/curio cabinets to display them in. It just seems cluttered & tacky to me. I have a collection of lots of Disney stuff, but I have them in curio cabinets where I can "show them off", but can keep it out of the way.

I have heard of this guy before and seen his web-site before and when I came across this thread I decided to take another look. I still can't believe how much stuff he has. It's crazy. I wouldn't know what to do with all that stuff.

I would like to know when the website was updatied the pics are dated 2003 and everything stops at 2006 as far as appearances. There is one pic dated 2000 with a tatoo of POTC on the back of his neck just above the Walt tattoo, but above it is a pic of the same spot dated 2003 with no POTC so I wonder if everything is new and his camera is wrong or it was wrong for that one pic.

Does anyone know what kind of job he has to be able to travel everymonth and spend that kind of $$. Obvi $$ from appreances and stuff still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter