Disney Tattoos

Getting my tattoo right now. Literally in the chair. Ouch! Lol. Forgot how much this hurts!

What did you get?

Edit: My bad. You're getting a castle. You mentioned it in your previous post :)

She wanted hers much smaller, too, but would've had to sacrifice far too much detail. She loves it now. She hopes to be getting it colored sometime this week.

Awesome tattoos everyone. I have 2 myself. One I got a few years ago. The other I just got last weekend.

9 more posts than I can post a picture. :cool1:

Newest one: took 6 weeks..

PotC (ride) Themed.
Front is the Talking Skull from PTOC (Disneyland) and the back is the Skeleton Pirate in the maelstrom and the Dog with the key. The colors will be more vibrant in about 3 - 4 weeks, but I could not wait to share. sorry for the photo quality, my phone does not take the best pictures.

c86826bf-d6b4-48ca-88bb-cd72cae62f3f_zps28503c23.jpg
b0fe4b18-1854-4cd6-ae43-50446e64016a_zpsb83821a5.jpg

ecb20763-ddf8-42a1-9bf4-0ec0409b38eb_zpsb24bc8ea.jpg
95667467-616b-47fa-a5a4-bae73abf9a04_zps74cac604.jpg

Also had my Favorite quote added:
"Ye come seekin' adventure and salty ol' pirates eh?"

Awesome tattoo Matey!!!pirate: Seriously, nice work :thumbsup2 You are definitely a pirate at heart!

ps...love the names on the tattoo

ps...love the names on the tattoo

Thank you! :thumbsup2

My family are avid POTC (ride) fans and we always start and end our trips to Disney on the ride. That is why I decided to dedicate my left leg to the memories that it has created and to add the 'special' touch of their names so they know it is as much about them as part of the memory making with the ride.

Cute! I love wrists tattoos (I have one on both mine, not Disney though).

OP, I didn't think the wrist hurt much at all, for me it was more annoying because it was making my fingers twitch.

Nice! So I have to ask, how much did the wrist hurt?

I agree with PP, it was more annoying than painful, very annoying and scratchy thought. I'll probably do a disney one on my other wrist eventually, just not sure what yet

What did you get?

Edit: My bad. You're getting a castle. You mentioned it in your previous post :)

She wanted hers much smaller, too, but would've had to sacrifice far too much detail. She loves it now. She hopes to be getting it colored sometime this week.

OMG! Just saw your post! Sorry! I got the castle with fireworks and underneath it says "Dream Come True" :) I tried to post a pic but kept getting an error. Will try again soon!

My husbands 1st tattoo he got a few months ago. We both love it. This is right before they wrapped it up so its really red and obviously the shading on it has calmed down. I should get a new pic :idea:
a58ef6d2-1d77-48cc-830a-8bfb23e3b506_zps1dce9ad5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have Keep Moving Forward in disney script across my forearm near my elbow... but can't find a pic.

I think my wrist/forarm one hurt less than my back/shoulder one. I guess since it's less detailed that was part of it

My husbands 1st tattoo he got a few months ago. We both love it. This is right before they wrapped it up so its really red and obviously the shading on it has calmed down. I should get a new pic :idea:
a58ef6d2-1d77-48cc-830a-8bfb23e3b506_zps1dce9ad5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have Keep Moving Forward in disney script across my forearm near my elbow... but can't find a pic.

This is Fantastic.. great work by the artist!

This is too funny...

I forget all the time that I have one, and I'm glad I had the frame of mind then to be discreet.

When I was 18, I got Tigger tattooed on my butt lol. Please keep in mind that this was nearly 20 years ago and other factors were involved. :lmao:

I still have no idea why I picked Tigger. No special love or anything of sort for him, I think I just picked at random out of the book. I wish I gave it more thought at the time! I'd love to have one now that I could share. I'll spare you all the pictures. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter