Disney Themed Save-the-date

mesqui

Making my dream come true!!!
I would like to send a neat Disney themed save the date card to my guest..

Any ideas... if you have pictures that would be great!!!

Here is ours... :thumbsup2
Fridge magnet (mostly free from Vista Print) I glued a rhinestone on the date..

nolastnamesavethedate.jpg

I designed a card and magnet ...
The card I did on my own the magnet i did at vistaprint..got like 200 business card size for like $20....has a castle on them too!

I bought a bunch of postcards when I was in Disney, all different pics, some were the castle, one was Nemo, a few Mickey's. I just hand wrote them and mailed them to our guests. A lot of the kids LOVED seeing Nemo etc come in the mail. It was pretty inexpensive too.

Here is ours. I just ordered them on Sunday and can't wait for them to arrive. They are also from vista print. We decided to go with the larger size magnets (about 5x4) and they were still pretty inexpensive about $25 w/shipping
Sorry it is so large I was having trouble resizing.
std.gif

Could you please tell me how you were able to make your save the dates on vista? I got on but could not figure out how to make them. Did you have to make it from a seperate program then upload it to vista? Plus where did you find your picture of the castle? Any help would be gratefully appreciated!!

My brother's girlfriend helped me to design them. She is a graphic design major and has some pretty cool software.
I told her what I was looking for and showed her some examples and she said "Yep I can do that".
I'm pretty bad with computers, but she did design the magnet separatley and then upload it to the vista print website.
For the image of the castle we just googled it :thumbsup2 thats how I find the answer to all my questions...google it!!
Let me know if you have any more questions on how she designed it and I will ask and get back to you.

Here is ours. I just ordered them on Sunday and can't wait for them to arrive. They are also from vista print. We decided to go with the larger size magnets (about 5x4) and they were still pretty inexpensive about $25 w/shipping
Sorry it is so large I was having trouble resizing.
std.gif

I LOVE your save the date! Do you think your brother's girlfriend could make this into a template? They are just perfect she did a great job!

We used Disney "Key to the world" room key cards to make ours! Everybody loved them!

Pictures are in our Planning Journal Here!

I have also just added pictures of our invitations!

Congrats on your wedding!!! I bought mine off of ebay for such a great price and they look great. Try there.:mickeyjum

PB250006.jpg

PB250005.jpg

We're having a Little Mermaid theme wedding. I loved Meriad_Ariel save the dates, so I kinda used a similar design with the Mickey heads and Seashells. I just wished I used glossy Magnet paper istead of Matte. I also used Ariel & Eric Stamps on them as well.

I had someone on the creative boards help me out. I had the seashell design and I just asked if she could add Mickeys.

PB250006.jpg

PB250005.jpg

We're having a Little Mermaid theme wedding. I loved Meriad_Ariel save the dates, so I kinda used a similar design with the Mickey heads and Seashells. I just wished I used glossy Magnet paper istead of Matte. I also used Ariel & Eric Stamps on them as well.

Hii! I am a fellow Ariel & Eric / Beach bride! I love your STD & was wondering if you could let me know where you got the seashell Mickey graphic from? I'd really appreciate it if you could share! hehe. Or send me in the right direction of where to find it. THanks so much!

Happy New Year!

Hey, I love your save the dates! I went to vista print and tried to create something similar. How did you get the Disney font??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter