Disney Themed Save-the-date

Here is ours'. I took a piece of Mary Blair concept art of Cinderella and put text to it.

STD12-1.jpg

I used removable glue on a KTTW with a magnet attached to the inside of the card.

STD1in2.jpg

An idea I saw recently was making a plaque that said "Save the Date 9.20.12". The couple had their engagement pics taken holding the plaque. I bet you could do the same thing with a simple mickey head shaped plaque and just do postcards. I really like moo.com for postcards. I think i might be doing this.

Since I have not had enough post, I can't put the image on here but I Love SarahSs save the date calendar magnet that she had made.

I Know you posted this save a date while ago, but I really do love it and didn't know if you could send me the template or if some else possibly has this template. Thanks!

Hi. I just saw your save the dates and fell in love with the font. I'm getting married in October of next year with a Disney Fairytale theme and thought the font would fit perfectly. I was wondering where you got it. Thanks so much. :D

Ours aren't super Disney-fied but we we did use the font and a couple of little Mickey heads at the bottom. We are having our reception at LSS, hence the tropical/underwater vibe.

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

We used Disney "Key to the world" room key cards to make ours! Everybody loved them!

Pictures are in our Planning Journal Here!

I have also just added pictures of our invitations!

Holy Cow! Those Room Keys are AWESOME! <3

edit: I love this thread! I'm sending out magnets as well, I found a pic online by a really talented guy that I really liked, seemed to fit the boardwalk era, I photoshopped it to see what it would look like with our stuff on it and asked the DF... He really likes it... but who knows, with as much time as we have until the wedding... The only thing is you have to order like 200 of them... i don't need that many! :(

new.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter