Disney Tsum Tsum

chabs said:
Also-about getting the alien. I am just typing in some random names-like Bob1 and seeing if they come up on my line account. Then I am adding them to my friends list and waiting for them to show up in the game app. Figured it can't hurt. Finding a lot of people from Japan so I thought that was interesting.

Line is pretty popular in Japan. I think it has to do with the crappy system that you often get charged for texting or calling people who are on other carriers. Mobile internet isn't capped quite as harshly as in the US so it's cheaper to use Line to call or text. And tsum tsum had to be the best app to play while on the train! :)

My cousin got me hooked on this game... ack!!! Feel free to add me if you want hearts! disneylove5108

Add me please! AlohaAnnie

Thanks! I need to invite people to get green alien, how do I do that ?

Add me please! AlohaAnnie

Thanks! I need to invite people to get green alien, how do I do that ?

I posted this on page 9 of this thread. Worked for me:

Also-about getting the alien. I am just typing in some random names-like Bob1 and seeing if they come up on my line account. Then I am adding them to my friends list and waiting for them to show up in the game app.

Added a bunch of new DisFriends and will get to the rest in a bit, thanks so much for this thread!

Please feel free to add me, my ID is lildemented New to the game, super addicted but not too great at it ... but doing well at tossing tsum hearts! :D

Edited to Add: OMG, it's SO MUCH FUN being able to send out hearts to so many people especially when I've had a bad game, LOL. It makes me feel like I actually accomplished something :P

Please add mrcoolrph and his wife dismomma. Also the small children. Nateiscool and kykydancer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter