Disney Vacation Club Hoop Dee Holidays Member Exclusive!

And for those that do attend, they get to experience how crummy the transportation situation is to get to Hoop-Dee-Doo when not staying there, getting those "it'd be so much easier if we were just staying here" thoughts going.

Or maybe I'm just cynical.
The Disney way! Create a problem that never existed then charge us to fix it! Happens all the time.

So I called at 9 am. Spent and hour on hold, got three tickets available but the agent couldn’t enter my credit card number, she checked with IT and was told it was sold out. Oh well.

I was able to book for a party of 6, but didn’t get the 6:15 show I wanted. The 6:15 show only had category 2 available. I get the feeling that these shows will sell out pretty quickly, in spite of the protests about it costing too much.

Couldn’t wait on hold this morning but just called. All shows sold out on Dec 12th.

Last edited:

So I called at 9 am. Spent and hour on hold, got three tickets available but the agent couldn’t enter my credit card number, she checked with IT and was told it was sold out. Oh well.
So my process was very complicated with Disney IT involved saying no reservations are available. I was reviewing My Disney Experience and I’ve got a reservation number and lists the members of my party. Do I have a reservation?

We tried at 10am, I was in a meeting at 9am, didn't expect to get tickets for the 12/12 and of course both shows were sold out, oh well!

A question for the people who booked or tried to: why?
It's more expensive than the regular show, quite a bit more if you have an AP, because of the lack of discount, and a keepsake is included which you don't know what it is and if you'd like it.

A question for the people who booked or tried to: why?
It's more expensive than the regular show, quite a bit more if you have an AP, because of the lack of discount, and a keepsake is included which you don't know what it is and if you'd like it.

While a bit more, it was happening the day we are doing MVMCP and no other parks so this worked well for our sit down meal for the day.

To do it any other day just didn’t work. Plus, while we don’t know the keepsake, it would have still be nice to get it.

While a bit more, it was happening the day we are doing MVMCP and no other parks so this worked well for our sit down meal for the day.

To do it any other day just didn’t work. Plus, while we don’t know the keepsake, it would have still be nice to get it.
Same situation for us. We had already scheduled our MK day. While it may cost a couple bucks more, we are bringing our adult children that just purchased their first contract in January and they’ve never been to a DVC event before. They’re very excited about it and it should be fun for all of us, as 3 of our party have never been to HDD.

We are booked for HDD on 11/28 at 6:15. We are looking forward to going and hoping that they will give us some insight on the new cabins. We are very interested in buying at FW as we love camping there.

So my process was very complicated with Disney IT involved saying no reservations are available. I was reviewing My Disney Experience and I’ve got a reservation number and lists the members of my party. Do I have a reservation?
Sure sounds like it to me!

We are booked for HDD on 11/28 at 6:15. We are looking forward to going and hoping that they will give us some insight on the new cabins. We are very interested in buying at FW as we love camping there.
Yes, I wouldn’t be surprised if DVD takes this opportunity to promote the new CFW. Maybe even show more concept art and announce opening date. Hoping - wish we could be there!

Last edited:
No issues getting in at 0900. I have a reservation number, but haven't seen it come up yet in my Disney app. So hopefully no issues. Guess Ill have to call today to make sure there are no issues.

We went, had a great time. DVC was put into a few skits. So, it made it a little different from past shows. The gift was an DVC ornament, which was cool. There was DVC representatives there to greet and to say goodbye, but they never got up on stage to introduce themselves, which I was surprised they didn't do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter