Disney & vera bradley

I'll bet the farm, the ranch, and the castle that there's no way Disney discontinues a hot product for no reason...

Not in this day and age.

UNLESS...Vera Bradley wants too much or had sometype of escalator clause in the contract that takes one nickel away from Anaheim.

That's the only deal killer - when somebody produces a product at a slightly more costly Chinese plant that Disney's dirt cheap ones.

This is the reply I got from a CM at the Disney Store website:

===We appreciate your interest in DisneyStore.com and thank you for your
recent email.
I'm very sorry but the Vera Bradley backpack you are interested in
purchasing is no longer available in DisneyStore.com. While we make
every effort to anticipate the inventory requirements of our Guests,
merchandise may sell out at different rates. Regrettably, this is very
difficult to forecast. Due to the popularity of some character
families, one item may sell out more quickly than another within the
same character family. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause ===

I just checked and the few VB things left are mostly in the Pink pattern & all the Midnight Mickey stuff is sold out. Haven't heard lately of anyone being able to buy anything at DTD or MK, but I bet there's still tons of it left for sale on eBay.

Thank you for sharing that,..

But that in no way means these bags are going away. As long as both Disney and Vera Bradley are happy with the arrangement and they sell them...

These things will be glued to the racks like those ghastly "Disney parks" t- shirts

Thank you for sharing that,..

But that in no way means these bags are going away. As long as both Disney and Vera Bradley are happy with the arrangement and they sell them...

These things will be glued to the racks like those ghastly "Disney parks" t- shirts

I wish they were "glued to the racks" but unfortunately they are selling out as soon as they hit the WDW stores. I hated that I spent park time wandering from DTD to MK only to find that they had nothing but huge duffel bags for sale & couldn't tell u at either place when the next shipment would be in. Guess whenever I find what I want it'll be for Christmas 2014.

Got my where's Mickey hipster last week at DTD and they had tons of both pink and black bags for sale- I'm not sure which as I wasn't looking for those, but there were different options in each. I also heard someone ask if more were coming in and the CM told her that was it for the day, but they are replenished almost daily with new shipments.

We were at Disney last week and all that was left at Downtown was the pink and the black style large duffle. On Tuesday they came out with the new blue/green pattern and there were some of that left but not to much.

Received my order of 2 of the larger bags and 2 larger size hipsters with the black background last week. The hipsters are just ok at least have most of character design but the larger bags are horrible not a single whole Mickey on either Bag just a bunch of cut off heads or bodies! Now I guess I'll have to pay return to send them back!

You can always take them to your local Disney store to return. Just make sure you have your receipt with you. I have done this many times.

Laura

I am super sad that I can't buy one of these. I have all of the patterns in the dooney bags, I just can't reason why myself to buy a new bag. :sad1:

You can always take them to your local Disney store to return. Just make sure you have your receipt with you. I have done this many times.

Laura

Disney store nearest to where. I live closed up but I brought bag with me to Disney we are here now. Took bag with packing slip to World of Dismey in DTD at first CM told me I could not return it there and then she called someone to help and they decided to take it back but insisted they could only give me a merchandise credit but could not credit my acct.

They sold sold the bag before I even left the counter!

Tonight I bought the blue Disney hipster bag and the blue tote over at the grand Floridian! They had just started selling the blue pattern only this week and had plenty left tonight. The store in DTD had only the throw in the black print and the duffle in the pink print and the store in MK had nothing left.

:) Was able to purchase the tote, hipster and cosmetic bag in "Where's Mickey" for my MIL at DTD, and a black backpack for my Mom which arrived three days before our trip the first of November--from Disney online. The couple of times I was in and out of WoD during our trip the only black items were the duffles and blankets and pink duffles. It has been a bummer because I really wanted a pink backpack and now can't get one there or online. It is really aggravating that Disney/Vera can't keep up with demand. I wanted to have one of the first patterns and to get it at Disney...:sad1:

I bought the pink backpack online and have decided it isn't going to work for me. The size/color combo just makes it look a little too juvenile for a woman of my advanced years. lol

Where's Mickey pattern is online at Disneystore.com now! Don't forget to use the promo code PARKFREE to get free shipping!

I had a bit of insomnia last night and was awake when the items went live on the website around 2:15am Central time, placed my order then (because I did not want to miss out!), and as of almost 8am Central all 8 styles appear to still be in stock in the Where's Mickey pattern.

I ordered the tote! Got free shipping and %10 off for using my disney visa! Yippy

Ok now I'm seriously ticked off. I ordered too & it refused the 10% off portion. I emailed Disney store & they told me it can't be used on the Vera Bradley stuff. Boy will I be burning up the phone lines when I get off work tonight!!

Ok now I'm seriously ticked off. I ordered too & it refused the 10% off portion. I emailed Disney store & they told me it can't be used on the Vera Bradley stuff. Boy will I be burning up the phone lines when I get off work tonight!!

I have used it twice now both on Vera Bradley. You have to spend a minimum of $50. Though.

Ordered the Where's Mickey Hipster this morning. I didn't even know it was for sale yet, I just stumbled on it! I wanted it for a Christmas gift, but by the time someone buys it for me, it probably won't be available. I wonder if my DH will just reimburse me ;)

FYI, I used the free shipping AND 10% off coupons. Both worked together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter