Disney Visa by Chase

We are doing F&W for the first time this year. What needs to be booked? I thought you just had special samples and demos as you went around the World?
The samples aren't free and the demos all need to be booked, but what I'm talking about are the numerous special meals/events and Party for the Senses. There's a thread over on the Restaurants board that should have more info.

I don't know if it is a Chase Lounge.
You were at the right place at the right time. Normally, only soft drinks are available at the Chase Lounge located on the third floor of the AA pavilion, but they do have a "Happy Hour". I don't know when it takes place, if it takes place every day or if it's limited to certain days. Guests there are offered a voucher for a free alcoholic drink from the bar, valid only during Happy Hour! I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere except on a review.

If you buy gift cards at Sam's and want to apply them to your resort stay how do you do it? We do online check in, so won't they just run the balance of our room the first day?

do the points get added after your cycle ends? Mine ends a couple days before my trip and I'd like to get those dollars added to my redemption card.

do the points get added after your cycle ends? Mine ends a couple days before my trip and I'd like to get those dollars added to my redemption card.

Yep. Just remember that you have to add at least 10 reward dollars.

I'm requesting the card next week sand I have more than 20 dollars but my cycle will end 2 days before my trip. How do I add those points if I already have the card ?

Do you use your redemption card at Disney restaurants or charge it to your room and then take your redemption card down part way through your trip and pay off what you have charged?

I think that the minimum may now be $20.

The minimum to get the card is $20; the minimum to add is $10.

I'm requesting the card next week and I have more than 20 dollars but my cycle will end 2 days before my trip. How do I add those points if I already have the card ?

You can either call 1-800-300-8575 or by going to the Manage My Account section and selecting "Transfer Disney Dream Reward Dollars".

I have the Disney Visa but we prefer the Capital One Venture card because it accumulates points faster and easier, and the points can be used on Disney OR anything else travel related such as flights, etc. There's also no restrictions - you book what you want and then go online, select the item on your statement, and redeem your points on it and it will take it right off your statement. That said, the Disney Visa is good for the discounts when you can use them and also for the no interest on vacation packages.
Agreed, we have a Bank of America card that's 3% and can be used for anything including paying your bill.

to be honest the Disney card isnt that great and there are far better rewards cards out there.
But
If you are the type of person who can't save and will blow the rewards from other cards vs being forced to use them for Disney related stuff then the Chase card is a plus.
The character meet and greets are by far the best plus for our family

I currently have $25 reward dollars on my last statement, but my payment cycle ends right before my trip. I won't be getting another $10, but I should get a few.

I thought I had read that there is somewhere in Disney Springs that I can get a rewards card (this is my first time getting one). Is that true? Otherwise I need to request one in the mail in the next few days so I can make sure it arrives in time.

I currently have $25 reward dollars on my last statement, but my payment cycle ends right before my trip. I won't be getting another $10, but I should get a few.

I thought I had read that there is somewhere in Disney Springs that I can get a rewards card (this is my first time getting one). Is that true? Otherwise I need to request one in the mail in the next few days so I can make sure it arrives in time.

You can pick up a card right at the DS Welcome Center...just show them your Disney Visa and ID and you will be good! Just call Chase after and they will load the points for you.

One final question. I am going to Disney April 7th staying at Pop Century. Can I pay my room off and be able to transfer whatever points I'd get from that?

I just want to add that you get 10% off when you use the card to buy on the Shop Parks app.
It was a complete surprise to me but I just ordered some F&G Magic Bands and a few other items and saved 10% on every item(even Tsum Tsums).

As others have mentioned the trick, obviously is to pay it off each month otherwise the interest eats up the benefits.

Good to know!

One final question. I am going to Disney April 7th staying at Pop Century. Can I pay my room off and be able to transfer whatever points I'd get from that?
As long as the transaction posts before the statement cut date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter