Disney Visa PhotoPass

fostrmom2mny

DIS Veteran
I've been looking to see if they are still doing this since the re-opening. Do any of you know if they are still offering this? Where would I find the locations and times? Thank you in advance.

They are still doing it but now you go to the locations (behind Imagination at Epcot and Launch Bay at DHS) and take your picture and then they CGI the character in, so you don't actually see the characters there

Question... I’ve used Disney Visa photo spots before on many trips including this past November. We are soon returning, but this time without memory maker. I can still get the Disney Visa photos right?

Any idea what the characters are they CGI in? We went to one years ago in California Adventures and it was Stitch. Actual Stitch. One of my favorite pictures ever that still hangs on my wall.

Question... I’ve used Disney Visa photo spots before on many trips including this past November. We are soon returning, but this time without memory maker. I can still get the Disney Visa photos right?

Yes...the visa photospot has nothing to do with the memory maker. Im pretty sure you have to go to the photo shop under spaceship earth in order to print that photo for free? I could be wrong on the location, but I remember doing that.

Yes...the visa photospot has nothing to do with the memory maker. Im pretty sure you have to go to the photo shop under spaceship earth in order to print that photo for free? I could be wrong on the location, but I remember doing that.
OK thank you… I do remember years and years ago going to that location to print off the picture. I’m hoping this time around the pictures will just go right into MDE through our magic band so we will have them digitally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter