Disney Watches in Gift Box at Big Lots $4.99

Our Big Lots only had the Lion King. I got two and I hope to drive to a near by town and see if they have the Tink one. They are really nice. :flower:

Thanks for the great tip my fiance' went yesterday and bought 20 of them and we are going to use them for wedding favors since we are getting married May 3rd on Castaway......

Thanks Again
::MickeyMo

Has anyone found any other ones? So far all I have heard about are the Lion King one and the Tinkerbell one.

Our ad shows the Lion King one in silver tone and the ones I found were gold. Do they come in both colors?

Our Big Lots only had the Lion King watch. Tink looked so cute, I thought about getting DD one.

I can't get to Big Lots before Saturday and I'm guessing they'll be sold out.

Deesknee: Which one did you end up going to? Just so I know they're all out of Tink already and don't try going to that one.

rainahstormy: Congrats!! Great wedding favor!!

kelleigh1 said:
I can't get to Big Lots before Saturday and I'm guessing they'll be sold out.

Deesknee: Which one did you end up going to? Just so I know they're all out of Tink already and don't try going to that one.

rainahstormy: Congrats!! Great wedding favor!!

W. Brigdewater. I didn't ask if they had any out back. you might want to call.

Thanks Dee! I'll probably be hitting Milford and then maybe Seekonk. I have to be in Milford anyway on Saturday and I think Seekonk is the closest to me, so if I can find the time, I'll head there.

I just came from Reisterstown, MD Big Lots- they only had Lion King (about 4 left) I was hoping to find Tink for DDs Easter basket.
I got a lot of other good stuff. I got these cute Disney Monster trucks (friction powered) When they hit the wall they flip over and keep going. One car is Buzz on one side and Woody when it flips over. The other is Mickey/Donald. 4.99

:sad2: No watches for me. Went to our Big Lots today, they didn't have any, and they weren't in the ad either, so I guess we're not special here in Ft Wayne, Indiana. :sad: I did get a few shirts for DD that were $1 each, and some Easter stuff, but no Disney watches.

Meredith

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter