Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

Kaitlyn your photos are absolutely amazing! You look beautiful in every single one of them :goodvibes
Where were the photos taken where you and your hubby are under a tree thats leaves hang down?

Yah it stopped working the other day, they just let me know they accidently mispelled the user name (oopsies)

it'll either be under Hollman or Hollmann

my name is john i see your picture nice couple i personally very impress and happy with your pictures and i pray for you thanks

My Escape Wedding was May 13, 2010
Disney Photographers Rick and Stephanie

User name: Wallock / Chivinski Wedding
Password: 1971

Thank you So Much!! We had the 10 hour package so yeah, we got A LOT of photos! :goodvibes

KCampbell, your photos are stunning and have been a great inspiration in my planning. Thank you for sharing them, as well as your experiences with DFTW! It's much appreciated and very helpful!

I'm also wondering if you might share any of the places you shopped at for your accessories - shoes, jewelry, clutch, etc. Your entire ensemble was lovely and similar to what I am looking for. Who would have thought that shopping for the perfect accessories would be such a challenge? Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might be able to offer! Hope you are doing well.

KCampbell, your photos are stunning and have been a great inspiration in my planning. Thank you for sharing them, as well as your experiences with DFTW! It's much appreciated and very helpful!

I'm also wondering if you might share any of the places you shopped at for your accessories - shoes, jewelry, clutch, etc. Your entire ensemble was lovely and similar to what I am looking for. Who would have thought that shopping for the perfect accessories would be such a challenge? Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might be able to offer! Hope you are doing well.

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! :cutie: I'm happy I have been able to help you in your own planning. Yes, finding the right accessories can be a challenge (it was for me as well anyway). I'll send you a PM with all my shopping info! :thumbsup2

Hi Kelly,

Thank you SO MUCH for this info! I can't wait to check out the links. Especially the purse... I've been admiring a similar one at Swarovski jewelers and I think it retails at $700, which is out of my range :)

The links to your photo gallery have been super-helpful already. Earlier this week, I sent a couple of your Magic Kingdom pics to my planner to illustrate what I am looking for when we have our portrait session. Seeing as we don't know who our photographer will be, I want them to have a thorough file to reference beforehand. (We requested Regina, so keep your fingers crossed!).

Our wedding is coming up quickly (September 13) at the Wedding Pavilion, with reception in the Whitehall Room. We've had a short engagement and haven't had a lot of time for research. The DIS boards have been a wonderful resource and everyone here is so helpful in sharing their tips and suggestions. What a great community! Thanks again. I might be back in touch with more questions for you :)

-Michelle

P.S. I need 5 more posts before I can send PMs... sorry to have to post this response here...

Hi Kelly,

Thank you SO MUCH for this info! I can't wait to check out the links. Especially the purse... I've been admiring a similar one at Swarovski jewelers and I think it retails at $700, which is out of my range :)

The links to your photo gallery have been super-helpful already. Earlier this week, I sent a couple of your Magic Kingdom pics to my planner to illustrate what I am looking for when we have our portrait session. Seeing as we don't know who our photographer will be, I want them to have a thorough file to reference beforehand. (We requested Regina, so keep your fingers crossed!).

Our wedding is coming up quickly (September 13) at the Wedding Pavilion, with reception in the Whitehall Room. We've had a short engagement and haven't had a lot of time for research. The DIS boards have been a wonderful resource and everyone here is so helpful in sharing their tips and suggestions. What a great community! Thanks again. I might be back in touch with more questions for you :)

-Michelle

P.S. I need 5 more posts before I can send PMs... sorry to have to post this response here...

You're welcome Michelle! I will make this short so I don't hijack the thread. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I hope you get Regina...she's become a favorite around here and we LOVED working with her! These boards are a great source of info and there are so many unique wedding styles amongst the brides. I wish I'd known about them before my wedding! :cutie: If you have any more questions or anything just send me a PM when you get up to 10 posts! I'll be happy to help as much as I can. Have a great day! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter