• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

my husband and i got married six months ago and were absolutely in LOVE with jess cumbie, who we hired to shoot our disney wedding. we received the dvd of all of our photos months and months ago but it was a fantastic surprise when out of the blue i got an email from her about a photo album she recently put together of our wedding just for fun. i HAD TO SHARE with you girls!!!!

http://jesscumbie.smugmug.com/Misc-Galleries/Kaitlyn-Ryan-Album/12756228_MnWUu#919039929_EEEAV

DisneyLover12.24.09,
That album was sooooo cute. I loved all the pictures, you guys looked great!.

Hi! I'm getting married next July on the Disney Dream. My fiance and I would love to have pictures professionally done in the Disney Theme Parks. I know that photo sessions are offered for those who are having a wishes or escape wedding. Does Disney offer this to Disney brides that having a DCL wedding? If not does anyone know of a photographer that does photo sessions in the parks? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My Escape Wedding was May 23, 2010
Disney Photographers Ty and Stephanie

Go to: www.collages.net/disneyweddings

User name: Williams / Williams Wedding
Password: 1971

Lori, I just looked at your pictures. I say with this with 100% sincerity: they are probably the most beautiful wedding pictures that I have ever seen. I love that your wedding was about you and your DH. The way that you two look at each other made me cry; it is obvious that you are very much in love. You both have such joy on your faces in every shot. Congratulations!

Hi! I'm getting married next July on the Disney Dream. My fiance and I would love to have pictures professionally done in the Disney Theme Parks. I know that photo sessions are offered for those who are having a wishes or escape wedding. Does Disney offer this to Disney brides that having a DCL wedding? If not does anyone know of a photographer that does photo sessions in the parks? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
If you're having a DCL wedding then you can have a portrait session in the MK with your wedding attire and can add any other park you'd like for an additional fee

@ girli565

What time of morning were your pictures? I love the sunrise in front of the castle and I am getting married next Sept so I am trying to figure out all the details!

Thanks! :wizard:

@ girli565

What time of morning were your pictures? I love the sunrise in front of the castle and I am getting married next Sept so I am trying to figure out all the details!

Thanks! :wizard:
We had the 6am slot but we took them in June so you may want to ask what time sunrise is and schedule your pics around that. By 6am the sun is pretty bright in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter