Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

Link didn't work for me :confused3 I tried the username and password and it said invalid

they are beautiful!!!!!! I love the picture taken through the water fountain during your MK shoot. That is the first set of MK photos I've seen where the photographer did that shot. Who was your MK photographer and who was your FTW planner?

sajetto said:
they are beautiful!!!!!! I love the picture taken through the water fountain during your MK shoot. That is the first set of MK photos I've seen where the photographer did that shot. Who was your MK photographer and who was your FTW planner?

Thanks so much! :goodvibes Dave was our photographer for MK photos. He was funny and great at getting us to relax. Karen Serrette was my EM.

congratulations pookieb! i loved your dress, you looked beautiful!

how did you handle the early wake up for the mk shoot? ours will be at 5:30am due to the morning emh.

twojo21 said:
congratulations pookieb! i loved your dress, you looked beautiful!

how did you handle the early wake up for the mk shoot? ours will be at 5:30am due to the morning emh.

Hey twojo21! Thank you! :goodvibes Surpriseingly very well! I woke up at 3:30 showered and dried hair and Lisa was there to do my hair and make up at 4. She finished at 5:30 and Dave (the photographer) was there at 10 minutes til 6 am. It was alittle chilly that morning with the wind on my back. :cold:

scarlett873 said:
Just had to tell you...your pictures are STUNNING!!!!
sbggirl,

such amazing pictures! ::sigh:: i dream of a wedding like yours! congratulations!!!

Wow pookieB those are amazing!!!! I just had to ask a question...did you buy that cake server or is it just the one DFTW uses...did you get to keep it?

Thank you! I actually recieved the cake knife and server free when my husband and I applied for the Disney Visa from an ad on the DFTW website. So we get to keep it. :teeth:

Congratulations Theodore and Elizabeth. The wedding photos are beautiful. May you have a "Happily Ever After"!

Hey how much does Stan cost to have one of those videos done? And is it more with the special effects? I would love to more details about Stan. Every video is so perfect. What is his price in comparison with Disney? Does he go by hours or what? Please anyone .. help me.

PookieB - your dress is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful wedding pictures and congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter