• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder- 5 Night Halloween Baja Cruise September 17th 2017

You have to post 10 times before you can do PM. If you want you can email me your info at jennifer@jenniferdoran.org. No worries this site can be difficult to use. Feel free to ask any questions! Glad to have you on board!
Hi,
I would like to
Participate but I can't figure out how to send a PM. Is there any way you can message me and I can reply?
Sorry!

Hello family of four will be coming aboard. A little disappointed with Disney's beach option excursions for Los Cabos. Anyone know of a good beach close to the ship? Looking forward to sailing with you all.

I'm new to this board and this will be my first Disney cruise. I just found out about the fish extender exchange & I'm excited to participate.

Last edited:

Any families who want to participate in the FE I will need you to confirm that you still want to participate and all of your information including email, cabin #s and names of all participants by Aug 9th. If I do not get confirmation I will not be able to add you to the final list. Thanks and can't wait to be cruising with you all in 45 more days!

Any families who want to participate in the FE I will need you to confirm that you still want to participate and all of your information including email, cabin #s and names of all participants by Aug 9th. If I do not get confirmation I will not be able to add you to the final list. Thanks and can't wait to be cruising with you all in 45 more days!

Hi Doran:

We just booked the ticket for September cruise. If we are not too late me, we love to join your group for FE. My 9 years old daughter excited about this. Thx, Matt

Hi Doran:

We just booked the ticket for September cruise. If we are not too late me, we love to join your group for FE. My 9 years old daughter excited about this. Thx, Matt
You can still join but as of now there are only 3 families participating. Please send me your information and I'll put you guys in if you'd like too.

Wow, I've never seen such a quiet group. I never have participated in FE, but this seems like one of the smallest groups I've witnessed.

Hi Doran:

This is our first Disney cruise. We are excited about it and we look forward to join your FE. I am travelling with my 9 years old daughter from San Diego. She loves to meet other kids and engage in Cruise. She loves All Disney Characters, she does Ice-skating, Piano, Babies, swimming, dancing, surfing, you name it. This is our information to join FH group:

Dad: Matt
Daughter: Charlene
Cabin # 7631
Email: foxbird29@aol.com
Travelling on Sep 17 from San Diego
No allergy, healthy active dudes
We love every gifts, we dance, laugh, play and have fun. We love to meet other family with kids to have fun .

Thx, Matt & Charlene

Just FYI... There is a facebook group for our sailing. Here's the link for the page. I requested to join but I haven't been accepted yet so I'm not sure whether or not they have an FE going or not.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9172017WonderBaja/

1. Last Name*: Bryant
  2. Cabin Number*: 6805
  3. Email Address*: annettebryantcpa@yahoo.com
  4. Name(s) of adults: 2
  5. Name, age, and gender of all kids: Lillie, 11, female
  6. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations.
September 17 , Disney Wonder.

Hi: We are in same Cruise. I am travelling with my 9 years old Daughter. Our Cabin #7631. We are also looking to join FH. Our Email address is : Foxbird29@aol.com Thanks, Matt

Hi Doran:

This is our first Disney cruise. We are excited about it and we look forward to join your FE. I am travelling with my 9 years old daughter from San Diego. She loves to meet other kids and engage in Cruise. She loves All Disney Characters, she does Ice-skating, Piano, Babies, swimming, dancing, surfing, you name it. This is our information to join FH group:

Dad: Matt
Daughter: Charlene
Cabin # 7631
Email: foxbird29@aol.com
Travelling on Sep 17 from San Diego
No allergy, healthy active dudes
We love every gifts, we dance, laugh, play and have fun. We love to meet other family with kids to have fun .

Thx, Matt & Charlene
Got your info and emailed you!

I will be coming with my husband and 4 children ages 15, 12, 6, 4 and then we are also bringing my sister and brother in law We would love to do a fish extender it was my kids favorite part of the last cruise.
If your still interested please email me to confirm. Thank you

Hello,

Hi excited for or upcoming cruise and would love to participate in FE if it's not too late.

1. Last Name*: Cano
  2. Cabin Number*: 7043
  3. Email: aprilfromtherose@gmail.com
  4. Name(s) of adults: April; Tizøc
  5. Name, age, and gender of all kids: Mateo 6, male
  6. Mateo loves superheroes, Disney, Legos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter