Disney Wonder Alaska June 6-13, 2016

Thanks for the welcome Cliff!!

And cool, I didn't know Disneyland was celebrating their 60th anniversary! Though that makes sense since I saw that there's limited edition Dumbo gear from Disneyland sporting 60th Anniversary! I just thought it was for the Dumbo ride, lol! I've only ever been to WDW.

Welcome to all the new additions to the group! There is a FB page for this cruise for those who have not found it yet.
thanks Cliff for spearheading the Fish Extender list, we have not be doing it lately as we have been trying to pack lighter. Have a good day all!

Welcome to all the new additions to the group! There is a FB page for this cruise for those who have not found it yet.
thanks Cliff for spearheading the Fish Extender list, we have not be doing it lately as we have been trying to pack lighter. Have a good day all!

Glad I could do it. I've started planning my trip and I figured spearheading the fish extenders is just a part of that plan. I realize we have quite a bit of time before our cruise, but I got too excited to just wait. Maybe some people will pick up some cool DIY ideas over the holidays for their FE gifts if they decide to participate. I also want to give people as much time to plan and discuss participating and fine tuning our rules based on the general norms.

Hi everyone!! I am Carolyn and we will be cruising with you! This is our first Disney cruise, but our 2nd trip to Alaska...hubby and I did a 14 day RT from SFO in 2005 on Celebrity Infinity. It will be myself, hubby, and 2 sons ages 6 and 9. We are quite excited!!! Can you provide me the link for the FB page? I have not been able to find it! Also can you add me tot the FE list? I have heard quite a bit about this!
Thanks!!

Hi everyone!! I am Carolyn and we will be cruising with you! This is our first Disney cruise, but our 2nd trip to Alaska...hubby and I did a 14 day RT from SFO in 2005 on Celebrity Infinity. It will be myself, hubby, and 2 sons ages 6 and 9. We are quite excited!!! Can you provide me the link for the FB page? I have not been able to find it! Also can you add me tot the FE list? I have heard quite a bit about this!
Thanks!!

Welcome Carolyn and family. I'll be sure to add you to the FE list. It is still in its initial stages.

Lynn, can you share the FB page link? I tried to search for it and could not find anything. Thanks!

Welcome Carolyn! I do not think links are allowed, but search FB for Disney Wonder June 6, 2016 Alaska and it should come up for you.

Welcome Carolyn! I do not think links are allowed, but search FB for Disney Wonder June 6, 2016 Alaska and it should come up for you.
BOO looks like it may be a non searchable/ secret group, nothing comes up when I do a search. :(

I had to send an inquiry to the help section, I can see that I have messages and alerts, but when I try to look at them it tells me I do not have permission to do so, and there is no option for me to send a personal message…sooo I will have to wait LOL Thanks for your help!

Count me in!!
My 2nd Disney Cruise with the family. First time to Alaska and I'm so excited!
Also I have my mom 73 traveling with my hubby and 2 teenagers. I'd be very happy to see mom meet some new friends on board.:wave:

10 months until our Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise! :sail:

I have created a thread for anyone interested in participating in Fish Extenders while on our Alaskan cruise. It is titled "Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group"

Here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-wonder-alaskan-cruise-6-6-2016-fish-extenders-group.3430893/

I included the names of people who expressed an interest but people/posters can add their names if anyone else is interested. It is still in its initial stages, but as the days go by and we start getting closer, I will add and update more information and links for your viewing pleasure.

:welcome: I think I am the one spearheading the fish extenders (FE) and Tanya is spearheading the list for this group's directory (I hope I did not just "volunteer" her?)
Today is the 60th anniversary of the opening of Disneyland and we are only 324 days away from our Alaskan cruise! :sail: You and your husband will make our FE group up to 4 staterooms. As we get closer to the cruise, I will send out more information about it but for now you (and anyone else) might want to check out this link:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

DiseyParkFan --

I accept the nomination for Group Directory Maker! Ha! We definitely want to be on your list for FEs, too. We are getting super excited!

~Tanya

Count me in!!
My 2nd Disney Cruise with the family. First time to Alaska and I'm so excited!
Also I have my mom 73 traveling with my hubby and 2 teenagers. I'd be very happy to see mom meet some new friends on board.:wave:

Hi Tinamarie77,

My mom is traveling with us (me and my teenage daughter), too. I can't remember if she'll be 69 or 70 during the cruise. Hopefully they can meet. On the Ketchikan day, DD and I are considering an excursion that my mom doesn't want to do. I know she's fine without us, but if she had the option to walk around town or meet a friend on the ship for lunch, I wouldn't feel like I was abandoning her!

~Tanya

Thanks!!

Welcome Carolyn!

Hi Tinamarie77,

My mom is traveling with us (me and my teenage daughter), too. I can't remember if she'll be 69 or 70 during the cruise. Hopefully they can meet. On the Ketchikan day, DD and I are considering an excursion that my mom doesn't want to do. I know she's fine without us, but if she had the option to walk around town or meet a friend on the ship for lunch, I wouldn't feel like I was abandoning her!

~Tanya
That sounds like a wonderful plan! I'm sure mom would enjoy that!

Getting super excited! This is our 9th cruise for my husband daughter and myself and our sons 4th. There's a gap in their ages. We love the smaller boats! Getting super excited already! I posted on the FE thread too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter