Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group

Which FE groupings do you prefer?

• One FE group of adults and teens; and one FE group of families with children.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Two mixed FE groups of adults and teens and families with children.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The following staterooms have volunteered to 'Pixie Dust" you as part of the 2nd Chance FE Group. They are already part of the five FE group and gifting staterooms within their own groups. I ask that you gift these staterooms during our cruise. I have provided names, stateroom #s, children's ages, allergies, special events, and favorite characters. (We went all out) I hope this helps with your planning.

Alexander, Kimberly & David. Stateroom #7110. Food dye allergies. Family vacation with K&D's moms, Christian's UGA graduation, Peyton enters middle school. Kimberly likes Mickey Mouse & Buzz Lightyear, David likes Tigger & Wall-E.

Alexander, Jeanne & Jones, Sue. Stateroom #7108. Christian A is 21, Peyton A is 11. Food dye allergies. Family vacation with grandmoms, Christian's UGA graduation, Peyton enters middle school. Sue likes Goofy & Rex, Jeanne likes Cinderella & Remy, Christian likes Simba & Woody, Peyton likes Mickey Mouse and Lightning McQueen.

Beebe, Carolyn & Erik. Stateroom # 8042. Matthew is 9, Adam is 6. No allergies. Birthday for dad & boys.

Coatoam, Lisa & Brian. Stateroom #8530. Piper is 11, Presley is 9, Whitney is 7, Walker is 3. No allergies.

Downey, Cliff. Stateroom #7624. End of school year (teacher). No allergies. Cliff likes Hercules, Tarzan & Peter Pan.

Fontanilla, Jennifer & Spriggs, Allen, & Fontanilla, Benjamin. Stateroom #5642. Francesca S is 18. No allergies. Grandpa Benjamin's first Disney cruise. Jennifer likes Dug & Lilo, Allen likes Mickey Mouse, Francesca likes Snow White, Benjamin likes Donald Duck.

Graham, Shannon & Philip. Stateroom #2572. Sophia is 9. No allergies. Sophia's 10th birthday. They like anything Frozen.

Hasse, Hope & Aaron. Stateroom #7131. Aspen is 9. No allergies. Hope's birthday, Hope & Aaron's 17th anniversary.

Mettlen, Lisa, & Mettlen, Bev & Dean. Stateroom #7618. No allergies. Parents retiring and family's first cruise. They like Dug, Pluto, & Woody.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Welcome aboard!
Cliff

Cliff...what grade and subject do you teach?

Does anyone know how to make door magnets?

What kind of door magnets are you looking to make? Not sure if you are near any arts & crafts stores but I found some printables online, laminated them, and then went to the store and bought magnet paper to adhere to the back for our ears...Hope this helps!

So I try to post 10 messages now. As I understood well, we are in the FE list as well as in the pixie dusters for the 2nd chance FE Group. Is there a difference for us between the groups? Thanks for the explanation.

Hi Cliff,

So, in all my excitement about being added to the 2nd Chance FE, I forgot to mention that my husband and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary...and 10 years as Disneyland Annual Passholders! Woo hoo!

The 2nd Chance FE Group is now officially closed.

2nd Chance FE (Pixie Dust) Group

Recipients

CARDONA, Waleska & Jose. Stateroom #6050. Camila (girl age 9), Lucas (boy age 3). First Disney Cruise! Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: Camila-Jasmine, Lucas-Mickey Mouse

CHISAMORE, Amber & Eric. Stateroom #8584. Rylee (7 yr old girl), Ean (5 1/2 yr old boy). Traveling with parents Wilson family. Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters:all the "good guys" in Star Wars

MORRIS, Mary Ann & Peter, KAUMHEIMER, Eric. Stateroom # 2638 & #2640. Luke (boy age 6 almost 7), Lauren (girl age 5), Andy (boy age 3). No allergies. Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: Elsa, Olaf, Minnie Mouse, Chip & Dale

WEILER, John & Michelle. Stateroom #8012. Mackenzie (8 yr old girl). 10th Anniversary! Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: Star Wars & Little Mermaid

WILSON, Kent & Ginny. Stateroom #8586. Traveling with grandchildren in Chisamore family. Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: the Classic Disney characters

Pixie Dusters

Kimberly & David Alexander, Stateroom #7110, Food Dye allergy

Sue Jones & Jeanne Alexander, Stateroom 7108, with Christian (21) & Peyton (11), Food Dye allergy

Carolyn & Erik Beebe, Stateroom #8042, with Matthew (9) & Adam (6)

Lisa & Brian Coatoam, Stateroom #8530, with Piper (11), Presley (9), Whitney (7), & Walker (3)

Cliff Downey, Stateroom #7624

Jennifer Fontanilla & Allen Spriggs, & Benjamin Fontanilla, Stateroom #5642, with Francesca (18)

Shannon & Philip Graham, Stateroom #2572, with Sophia (9)

Hope & Aaron Haase, Stateroom #7131, with Aspen (9)

Lisa, Bev, & Dean Mettlen, Stateroom #7618

Meta van der Woude & Robert Slappendel. Stateroom #6644

Last edited:
I have been trying to get in the Pixie group... are we too late?? We literally just booked the cruise last night! It's a surprise babymoon for our daughter- I am pregnant and we decided this would be a great last big trip just the three of us. I just found out about this. If there is any chance we could get in - we would be so appreciative!!

I have been trying to get in the Pixie group... are we too late?? We literally just booked the cruise last night! It's a surprise babymoon for our daughter- I am pregnant and we decided this would be a great last big trip just the three of us. I just found out about this. If there is any chance we could get in - we would be so appreciative!!

Sorry, we just officially closed the 2nd Chance FE (Pixie Dust) Group this morning. The Official List and Delivery Maps have been posted already. Again, sorry. I hope you enjoy your babymoon cruise with your family.

Cliff,
Thanks for all the work you did. Just one little thing. Dutch is a very difficult language (like English is for us), so are our names.... It's van der Woude and Slappendel :love2:
Meta

Cliff,
Thanks for all the work you did. Just one little thing. Dutch is a very difficult language (like English is for us), so are our names.... It's van der Woude and Slappendel :love2:
Meta

I apologize. I will go back and fix it. Are you willing to forgive us if the lists went out already and people misspell it? I realize it is your last name and being thoughtful and polite it should be spelled correctly. I apologize again and I am willing to accept the blame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter