Disney Wonder Re-imagined March 4, 2018

Any interest in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange...Cruise is one week from now! Still time to buy!

All Disney ships will have a pirate night. It's is the only time all dinning place have same menu on the ship. It is not a must but encourage to dress up. you will need to bring your own. My wife and I did dress up as well as a lot of other people. also that i know, Disney is the only ship that does Fireworks on the ship.

also if you stay tune we should be getting a FISH or FE group (not 100% sure the name) going for the cruise... Im still new with Fish groups and how they work, i can only give you an idea what we have done. i tried to look for a form with what a FISH is but could not find it at this time. (will post once i find it) what this is, if you wish to join. is where we put our cabin # last name and # of people with age. example:

Pastor Family
Cabine # 6739
3 people
Mom
Dad
Lilianna (3 years old) anything disney princess

you can put what the little one like if you wish. what will happen is that the people on the list will run around the ship during the cruise dates March 4-11 and give little gifts for the family or individual people (dad and mom = little shots of tequila, Lilianna = Princess bracelet). and when the family gets back from there day out on shore or day from the ship to rest, there is a gift for them. its a nice little surprise when you come back to your room.

I would like to join a fish extender group.
How do I do it ?

Any interest in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange...Cruise is in 3 Days....

I would like to be added to the Fish Extender group. This is our first Cruise and I am trying to figure this out. I'm guessing this is the first step? You can find me under Aleydis Powledge on facebook :)

Hi this is my first time joining a fish extender group. I hope I’m not to late. How do I add our room and find out where other people are? Thank you for your help.

Hi this is my first time joining a fish extender group. I hope I’m not to late. How do I add our room and find out where other people are? Thank you for your help.

FEgroups normally stop accepting members about a month before sailing so that eveyone has time to make/buy their items. I'm afraid you're too late to join for this sailing.

Well everyone who was on here have moved it over to fb. Not sure why, but most FEs groups are done on fb

FEgroups normally stop accepting members about a month before sailing so that eveyone has time to make/buy their items. I'm afraid you're too late to join for this sailing.

Oh really .. we booked our cruise kind of last minute. If any group could sneak one more family on we would love it. If not we may just spread some pixie dust anyway Thanks for your reply ..

I am I interested in the candy exchange but we are from Flordia .. do you mind that we really don’t have any interesting candy ?
Hello! So far, one else is interested, I booked the cruise February 12, not much discussion here.
Been hosting exchanges for a long time, Florida folks have given key lime cookies, orange flavored popcorn, Wondermade Marshmallows from Sanford, and I bet I could think of more!
We would give enough to share in the cabin, once.
I notice you have 6 posts, if you get 10, I can send you a conversation....we could give our cabin numbers apart from this public discussion. oK?
Have you always lived in FL?

Is anyone else interested in a quick last minute Candy/Snack Exchange?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter