Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Guys and Gals,
I just got my last park day reservation! Who Hooo!
To those that posted all the advice earlier on this board, thank you!
To those that are still trying, don't give up! Refresh, sign out and back in, try diff dates, diff parks, page back, clear your cookies, go incognito! Whatever it takes! I wish you all good luck!
Been at this since 7am. The burrito finally made it up the hill!
(I'm still on hold):tongue:
Good night all!

I just did the same thing and finally got a total of 22 days across 4 trips. But I kept clicking around and clicking around and clicking around!! Sometimes I would go back and look at "My Plans" and then try again. Sometimes I just clicked 10 different dates and then back the one I wanted. Eventually they all worked but it took patience!!
About how long? Like over/under 60 minutes? Lol

Maybe something is happening because while I can't make reservations, my APs and tickets are also missing from MDE.
I never thought I would be happy about missing tickets, but yet here we are.

And I *STILL* cannot make more than one day of reservations. AP with multiple other tickets. Hopefully the disappearing tickets means they are working on this.

Update to my earlier post. Called 800-848-6413, total call time 3.5 hours. CM went through and manually re added my reservations (July/October both split stays) and after they were re-linked I was able to go back in and make park reservations for all of our dates. DH and I are both AP's and we were not able to make park reservations for both our stays earlier today. CM was extra nice, he admitted that the system was not as "polished" as it should be. :rotfl2:He said I was the first guest who he was able to help today. I'm thinking the kinks are being worked out of the system with AP's because my AP keeps disappearing and reappearing in my MDE account. Anyway, I believe I have earned a really strong drink out of a overpriced novelty cup! :earboy2:

Go Go Go. It is working now to add additional days. I was able to get all six days for our trip in August and all eight for our trip in December. I have an AP voucher and two DVC reservations. I got the Olaf message a few times but just kept trying and everything went through this time.
Can confirm! Just got all my days of my second reservation and no waiting too!!

About how long? Like over/under 60 minutes? Lol

I was missing 13 days total for October, November, and December. I would say I spent maybe 30 minutes clicking around to get them? Not terrible considering I've already about about 16 hours today to get to this point. lol

Earlier today I was able to book all the days I wanted. But this evening I decided to add one more park day for 11/15/20 but it's showing no park available. But when I check the park availability tool it shows all parks being available. So confused, guess I'll try again tomorrow AM.

It works. Folks. This works.

I just got my whole trip booked because of this workaround.

This is one of the reasons I love this DISUnplugged community.

12 and a half hours later! I can exhale!

Goodnight!
Yep, I got up at 5:30 eastern and got ready for work, tried to get logged into the site for over an hour before I had to leave for work. Got to work and was able to make 6 out of the 7 passes for my trip. I worked a 12 hour shift (I'm a RN) then came home to see that message and reluctantly tried it and IT WORKS!!

Got them all!! So glad that is over.
December and March done.

Now we'll see how ADRs go and not too excited about virtual ride queues.
Maybe I can sleep tonight

Update: if you click on a previous day that does have availability (I clicked on a previous day, which still had all parks available), and then click back to the day you want, you eventually get access to those grayed out parks. I had to click back and forth for a while to get access for some of them.

I did get the Olaf head after hitting "Confirm", but navigated back and clicked it again and it went through.

Finally got the rest of my reservations for my Aug-Sept trip.

Well...got one more day booked, but then all the parks grayed out. In fact, Animal Kingdom doesn't even show up in the list on Chrome-on-Android.

It works. Folks. This works.

I just got my whole trip booked because of this workaround.

This is one of the reasons I love this DISUnplugged community.

12 and a half hours later! I can exhale!

Goodnight!
YES, THIS WORKED FOR ME TOO!!!!

Same here! I was missing a day so I deleted the MNSSHP day only and was able to snag the last day I needed and added the deleted day back too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter