Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Earlier today I was able to book all the days I wanted. But this evening I decided to add one more park day for 11/15/20 but it's showing no park available. But when I check the park availability tool it shows all parks being available. So confused, guess I'll try again tomorrow AM.

Keep trying!! Click back and forth a few times. It should pop up.

Well, as crappy as this day has been, I feel good knowing that they're working on it. Obviously some issues have been resolved -- just not my issue!

It really burns me up that all of this is likely being caused by tickets I didn't even want for a package (recovery FD) I no longer have. Ugh.
And that we wanted to modify to drop them off, but are unable to reach anyone to get them modified. Ugh!

After trying every workaround throughout the day with no luck, I just tried again through the normal route and was able to book the rest of our stay (No longer capped at 3). For those seeing no availability on certain dates, try clicking on the date again...and again...and again to see if it refreshes to show availability. That worked for me. Good luck!

Please give me advice did you just keep refreshing ?
I think it's likely that whatever is holding you back from reservations in the system isn't the same issue that the people who can now make reservations were experiencing. I was only ever able to make one day of reservations and I still can't make any more. Hopefully, IT is working to resolve this issue as well. Hang in there!

My tickets (AP's) keep disappearing and returning. When they're there, the calendar says no availability. Still feel like it's going to work soon. Not giving up!

up and running but still with issues. I about crapped myself when my entire week in November was showing as sold out. I logged out and came back in. Eventually I got a park for each day BUT i had to toggle back and forth between the dates many times. They would go from grayed out to available...

Earlier today I was able to book all the days I wanted. But this evening I decided to add one more park day for 11/15/20 but it's showing no park available. But when I check the park availability tool it shows all parks being available. So confused, guess I'll try again tomorrow AM.
Try a different device. I was on the site and so was my niece. I was getting a message saying no parks available but she got reservations for those days. 14 total hours online before the site recognized the hotel reservation. This morning we could only book 3 days for the trip as PH

I have book for a week in Aug and a week in Nov but my Easter week trip stil wont work. Did anyone have luck for late March 2021?

was just able to make 3 more park reservations. logging in and out using multiple browsers. It keeps giving me the greyed out unavailable after I make one. ughh

Finally got a CM around 8:00 p.m.

Was advised not to change WL reservation yet as more resort reopenings would be announced in the near future.
Oh that's interesting...what are your dates? We're supposed to be at WL at the end of July and I've not called yet, but others going in July have reported being moved in a WL FB group.

Was trying to make a few more tonight and all I get is no more Disney Park Pass available.
Overall, the website worked about as well as I expected today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter