Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I'm so happy! The dining reservation trick worked for me and I was able to get Park Pass reservations for each of the 5 days in our July 13th, 2020 trip. However, I was not able to get the Thanksgiving trip even though both trips are DVC member points trips with annual passes. I'll keep trying for that one. It says we have reached our maximum number of park passes which shouldn't be if we have resort reservations.

Another interesting note, I was able to get Park Pass for my CM daughter who we are all assuming will be blocked out for the foreseeable future. We'll see if that happens. Thank you all for sharing your experience and advice. Do you think I need to call about the Thanksgiving trip or wait and see if they fix that? Are they working on that particular problem?

Me too. Got my July res in. But says Ive reach my limit for my March trip. APs and double checked my reservations are linked....
Me too. Got my July res in. But says Ive reach my limit for my March trip. APs and double checked my reservations are linked....
I got the same thing. One trip booked then the other says "reached park pass limit". :(

And you were never told you had reached your park pass limit? I can't get more than 5 days booked for 3 trips.
I did once I hit 23 days and I still have 3 more days to try to book. But a lot of people on here are reporting the same, seems it is a tech glitch. Hopefully gets fixed soon

My Macbook was useless this morning. I tried both Chrome and Safari and just got the doomed Space Mt / Castle screens of death.

Switched to my son's super powerful Alienware Windows based laptop and got straight in using the dining login trick. Maybe this system doesn't play well with Apple? :confused3

The CM I'm chatting with INSISTS that APs are limited to 14 days TOTAL (over all park stays). I told him that there are reports of people getting FAR more than 14 total days, and he says its a glitch and thinks that their "extra" (>14) days will "fall off."
He says any APs who aren't able to book up to 14 days of their resort stays need to call and speak to a phone CM.

All Annual Passholders are eligible to make Theme Park reservations for up to 3 days at a time, or Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resort or other select hotels with valid Theme Park admission are eligible to make Theme Park reservations for their entire Resort length of stay. All reservations are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates.
- https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/experience-updates/annual-passes/

So no. "Entire length of stay". No 14 day rule.

Wish I could buy tickets for my DDs for our Chrismtas trip, so frustrating to not be able to do that and secure reservations, being penalized for not buying tickets nearly a year out from the trip for them. But oh well, I got reservations for my late August solo trip and my Thanksgiving week trip with DH no problem. Here's hoping there's still stuff left by the time I can get their tickets.

My Macbook was useless this morning. I tried both Chrome and Safari and just got the doomed Space Mt / Castle screens of death.

Switched to my son's super powerful Alienware Windows based laptop and got straight in using the dining login trick. Maybe this system doesn't play well with Apple? :confused3
This is true. I have my work HP next to my personal Mac and the Mac has been useless.

Wow what people are saying cm’s are telling them appears true but seems so wrong about 14 days and ap’s. I booked 14 for my august res and then couldn’t book any for my September (was getting the at my limit message) , I went back in my august res and canceled two of the park pass days and bingo I could then book 2 days on my 12 days September res but that is it, then began getting the limit message again. Big problem Disney , you said resort reservations would be able to book for their length of stay! Ugh

Wow what people are saying cm’s are telling them appears true but seems so wrong about 14 days and ap’s. I booked 14 for my august res and then couldn’t book any for my September (was getting the at my limit message) , I went back in my august res and canceled two of the park pass days and bingo I could then book 2 days on my 12 days September res but that is it, then began getting the limit message again. Big problem Disney , you said resort reservations would be able to book for their length of stay! Ugh
I was cut off after 7 reservations with an AP and multiple reservations. So I'm dealing with the "7 day rule"

That's what I thought, too. He was insistent. He said that there are a lot of glitches going on (APs able to book park reservations for one of their resort stays but not other resort stays; APs only able to book 3 park reservations despite a resort stay longer than 3 days; and APs able to book more than 14 today days).
I don't really believe that we can only book 14 total park days, that's just what he kept telling me.

Are people with no availabilty issues also using regular tickets, no APs? Feels like I'm going crazy over here.
I have the same issue as you (1 day then no availability) I have an AP and the same 9 day ticket the rest of my family has (previously booked free dining recovery and didn’t want to mess with the tickets). I was able to book for the rest of my family after removing myself. Just to add a datapoint and Specifics to see if there’s more in common.

This glitch is just crazy! Was able to make length of stay reservations for DH but not the rest of us. Can't make any for December (DH ist going with us that trip)

This is maddening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter