Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

So I just went back to the last pass holder email we received and it says specifically “All Annual Passholders are eligible to make Theme Park reservations for up to three days at a time, or Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resort or other select hotels with valid Theme Park admission are eligible to make Theme Park reservations for their entire Resort length of stay.” So for CM’s to say there is a 14 day limit is not only unacceptable but totally against what Disney own email they sent out say! Ugh

I got 4 days in before I got kicked out for some reason this morning and haven't been able to get back in and finish it. This is frustrating.

This is not fun. I stayed up all night and checked every half hour just to be sure. I think I was one of the first people “in orbit” this morning at about 7:15, but nothing but a plain white screen came from it. Here we are 3.5 hours later, running 7 devices and 3 search engines and 141 phone calls into this, and we’ve got nothing. But now I’m tired.
Same thing - keep getting a blank screen, if I make it in the system - cannot select any parks. Looks like I am not going to Disney - so disappointing and frustrating. Good luck to those still trying.

Most of us got in by making a dining reservation which then made us log in and we were into the park pass system.
Also if you are looking at orbit and it has a countdown timer....the timer is unimportant. Some got in with lots of time left on their countdown screen :)
ha -I cant log in, cant get the dining page to come up, when I get to the log in page it gives me stitch. now its stuck at the castle

In same situation. Website specifically stated that AP holders would be allowed to book passes after expiration date since unable to renew currently. Would be terrible if we had to wait several months to renew before we could get our park passes.

I was in the same boat. When I talked to CM Sat night about my Oct date (AP expires in Sept), he rec that I renew my annual pass (87 days out from expiration). so I paid for 3 AP's. Now I am not able to fully book my Oct dates (because of "reaching my limit of days" (7).

So I paid $2000 to avoid problems Saturday night and still have problems!

In same situation. Website specifically stated that AP holders would be allowed to book passes after expiration date since unable to renew currently. Would be terrible if we had to wait several months to renew before we could get our park passes.

You are currently able to renew or purchase the AP renewal vouchers outside the 60 day window, or at least with the DVC AP Gold passes.

Mine with the new expiration date was set to expire early September, but my upcoming trips are in November and January. I was able to call up member services yesterday, purchase a renewal certificate, link it in MDE, and it let me make park reservations today. (Albeit only 7 out of the 12 nights, but grateful for just that.)

Guys- please please reply to me if you know the answer to this- it won’t let me book my July trip. I have my December trip booked for 7 day.. I need to book 5 more for July. They’re saying it’s capping people’s days.. so we think they’ll eventually fix this or am I screwed

Anyone else thinking is was a really BAD idea for Disney to choose the pink castle to display for all of their IT fail pages? At this point, I am at the point of never wanting to see a castle again!! Trying really hard to not get frustrated with this whole debacle.
Ugh I got sad when I saw it .... my first reaction was "that's not my castle!" i cant wait for them to paint it back to white! IMO....

So frustrated been on the system since 7 am and nothing - tried all the tricks. I just want 4 park days out of seven - getting blank screens. This might be it for the trip
Many of us went to make a dining reservation to get in. The trick is it will ask you to log in and then you are in where you can see your MDE. From there the park pass system comes up.
It is up to you whether you then cancel the dining reservation. I now feel like I owe Art Homecomin for everything I accomplished I cant bear to cancel :rotfl2:

Last edited:
If anyone is still having issues - earlier in the day the trick to getting in, when you were still stuck on the countdown or the pink castle screen, was to find an alternate means of actually logging in. Those countdown and pink castle screens are just waiting to get you to the login prompt - I believe. So this was the trick to do:

Open the main mydisneyexperience page:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

Do not hit the login....instead, go to find a Dining Reservation. Select any dates and search for any available ones out there - click the available time and it will take you to the login screen where you can login. After that it will direct you to finalize the reservation...hit the CANCEL button on the bottom left. This will send you back to the main screen

At this point, it may say you are signed in (hopefully) or may say you still need to sign in (not sure if that will happen for all), but at this point just use the pulldown to the Disney Park Pass System...I think this might be the direct link:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/

Guys- please please reply to me if you know the answer to this- it won’t let me book my July trip. I have my December trip booked for 7 day.. I need to book 5 more for July. They’re saying it’s capping people’s days.. so we think they’ll eventually fix this or am I screwed
They’ll fix it. It wasn’t capping days first thing this morning because I have a total of 17 days booked across two stays.

They're working on it for us. But be warned it's at least 90mins on the phone if not more. They're still not done getting to the bottom of it.

Also the AP rumor is not true she's checked with multiple people. She said you should keep an eye on them because with all the crashes today she wouldn't be surprised if someone loses a reservation. But no they are absolutely not purging reservations if you have a resort stay.
Thank you for asking about that. To have your reservations purged after going through all of this would be gut-wrenching!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter