Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Trying all of the great suggestions posted here did not stop all of the parks from being grayed out, no matter the date selected, nor how many times I refreshed, logged out and back in, etc.; but, when I unchecked my name and instead selected somebody else in my party, who has no pass/tix, all of the parks suddenly were available for selecting. I then went back to uncheck that person and select myself, and all I got was the same group of grayed out parks. This is frustrating!

DANG woudn't you know it, tried this and same thing here! Comes up fine with my daugther and her boyfriend who have no tickets and no reservations! Then put me and my husband....nope

Trying all of the great suggestions posted here did not stop all of the parks from being grayed out, no matter the date selected, nor how many times I refreshed, logged out and back in, etc.; but, when I unchecked my name and instead selected somebody else in my party, who has no pass/tix, all of the parks suddenly were available for selecting. I then went back to uncheck that person and select myself, and all I got was the same group of grayed out parks. This is frustrating!
Same here. I think I figured out that the 2 people (of 7 of us) that I am having problems with have 2 sets of tickets linked to their names. One is 6 day PH that we returned to UT for a refund and one is an 8 day PH as part of a package. I wonder if it is the extra tickets causing the glitch for them. Hoping to call tomorrow to try to have those unassociated with their names to see if that works.

it seems to be somewhat working now. i am an AP holder with two separate reservations one in august and one in september, i figured i would try again after laying off of it for a few hours heres how my experience just went:
my first 9 day trip I previously had 8 days booked and my second trip is 12 days and it only allowed me to book 2 days earlier.
I just went in and booked my third day for my 12 day trip and it worked, total shock! So when I tried to continue I got the grayed out days saying none availble, I decided to reload the page didn't do any different I reloaded again and bingo , days available!! I ended up now having all 21 days booked with park passes, some times the screen showed available and sometimes it didn't. I would reload the screen anywhere from one to the most four times and the days would show available. Hope this helps someone.

P.S. I used Google chrome incognito

For the folks that had pass limits, multiple trips and were getting all parks grayed out - I went back into MDE just now after a full day of frustration, and the pass limits were "removed" finally. For the grayed out dates - I just kept clicking on different days to exit out and then back to days I needed until the parks showed as available for the dates. Kind of like a weird version of Whack-A-Mole! I was eventually able to book park passes all dates for two trips - Sept 24-27 and then Nov 20-29.

Good Luck to all still hunting!

Finally worked for me! (AP with three linked resort reservations... I was getting the limit error message all day).

If it tells you that no parks are available, just click on the date in the calendar again and it’ll refresh. Sometimes I had to click it a couple times in a row until the parks finally came up as available.

Last edited:
Finally worked for me! (AP with three linked resort reservations... I was getting the limit error message all day).
If it’s thing you no parks are available, just click on the date in the calendar again and it’ll refresh. Sometimes I had to click it a couple times in a row until the parks finally came up as available.

This worked for me too! I had to first switch to Chrome browser...then I would keep clicking on my date on average between 2 to 5 times in a row and then the availability would finally show up.

Oh what trick is this? I haven't been able to figure out how to get to the park reservations on the app

I don’t know if this works for others, but this is what I did on the app —>

1. Go to the “Learn More” button under ”Learn about the phased reopening of WDW resort“
2. Scroll down to ”Top Things You Should Know” and go to the blue text “park reservation”. When you click on it, it will take you to the mobile website.
3. Scroll down to the “Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation” blue button. That should take you to the first step of choosing the party for your reservation.

Hopefully, this may help??? Good luck!!!

Oh my goodness, same thing is happening to me! I do not know what to do about this situation - it is just wrong and weird. Could I re-assign my ticket to this person and go to the parks under an alias??
I really think your problem will have to be solved by IT, hate to say that. The phone number is 407-939-7765. Good Luck.

mine isn't the availability so much... dvc ..2 resorts stays...all annual passes...it just keeps telling on the 2nd reservation that noone in my party is eligible.

I'm still getting the grayed out parks (AP with 5 DVC reservations), even after trying the tricks you were all kind enough to share. Starting to feel a bit defeated. I was initially capped at 7 days this morning, got one additional day this evening after seeing Olaf a few times, and now nothing but grayed out parks.

For anyone still facing the issue of not being able to make park reservations for all of the days for your trip (and you aren't an AP holder), there is another flavor of the problem: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Tickets.

I found that once I made a park reservation for the day I originally had MNSSHP tickets for, it would not longer let me make any reservations for the other days of my trip and I got the "One or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass selections" message for every day on the calendar. What I did to solve this: canceled the park reservation for the former MNSSHP day, made reservations for every day except that day, and made the reservation for that day last. It worked!

Hope this helps someone else who has been struggling getting their reservations!!

(I can't take full credit for finding this solution -- someone else found it in a Facebook group.)
Genius! It worked! Thanks so much for posting :)

Halloween party trick did not work for me, unfortunately. I cancelled my party day, and that freed up another day to reserve but it will not let me book more than four days total. I have six day park hopper tickets.

How late are the phone lines supposed to be open? I thought it was 11 pm EST? We tried (800) 848-6413 and (407) 939-7765 and both have said the office is closed (as of 9 pm EST)

Been refreshing dates over an hour on 2 laptops, iphone and ipad and still seeing no parks available on every day.

Oh, also, Internet helpdesk line is better for being on hold (kind of), since there are never interruptions about doing things on the website, advertising this or that, just music (no estimated wait times either though). I can tell you that the music loop is right at an hour, so that's interesting, I guess.

I'm still getting the grayed out parks (AP with 5 DVC reservations), even after trying the tricks you were all kind enough to share. Starting to feel a bit defeated. I was initially capped at 7 days this morning, got one additional day this evening after seeing Olaf a few times, and now nothing but grayed out parks.

This was me - 7days this morning with 5 ressies. I just kept refreshing this evening. Going back to the beginning and starting new. No ryhme or reason, it finally worked. But do not use safari! I started at 6:30 this morning preparing. What misery. Good luck!

Looks like the AP limit glitch has been fixed! Unfortunately I also was having the problem where all park selections were grayed out and no amount of refreshing would show them as available. In my MDE I have one active AP and two vouchers.

What helped me was to temporarily reassign my two vouchers to another person on my MDE - a name that I controlled, so I could reassign them back to myself when I was done. Once I did that, availability increased dramatically. I was able to get all my park days and only needed to refresh a couple of times.

Good luck everyone! It’s been a long day!

This was me - 7days this morning with 5 ressies. I just kept refreshing this evening. Going back to the beginning and starting new. No ryhme or reason, it finally worked. But do not use safari! I started at 6:30 this morning preparing. What misery. Good luck!
Thanks so much! Nothing has worked yet, but I appreciate the feedback.

Been refreshing dates over an hour on 2 laptops, iphone and ipad and still seeing no parks available on every day.
I'm getting the same message.
I'm guessing they shut down the site for the night to fix all the errors.
Hoping for a better day Tuesday (fingers crossed).

I was finally able to get all my days booked. After being limited to 7 days, I was able to book the 8th day. I was then able to book 2 days of our May trip. It wouldn’t let me book the first or last day. When I tried later, I lost our tickets. After re-logging in several times, they came back. At first I had all the first day grayed out, but was able to book the last day. I was then able to get the first day, so try various combinations in your booking. Now I’m waiting to book a cash stay to add on to our May trip when reservations open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter