• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland’s Fantasmic! Dining Package: FastPass or Wing it?

We did HB on Memorial Day weekend last year and it was surprisingly deserted. Like, the front row was full, but the whole section was maybe 1/4 full. We were over to the left side, realized the railing was kind of blocking our view, and moved up about 20 feet. It was a great view. Also, the article that Hydroguy linked (thanks, H!) makes a big deal about how long you'll be sitting on hard ground. They're not wrong, but if you have a nice thick sweatshirt in your backpack, that makes a great seat cushion, folded up. Especially on top of my cheap throwaway flip flops I bring along for wet rides. I have a seat cushion from a BB package a few years ago, but I don't think I'd bring it and tote it around just for that.
On another note, since it wasn't crowded that night, a CM told me, "You're not supposed to stand during the show. However, if we see you standing against the back wall there, in front of the pillars so you're not blocking the view of the people above you, most CMs aren't going to make a fuss. Just sayin'." :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter