Disneyland After Dark, 90's night

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hello Everyone, I am very excited about this event as I grew up watching the Afternoon Avenue shows. Does anyone know what time tickets will go on sale to the public? Like do I need to get up at 12AM that morning or do they go on sale later in the morning?? Just curious. Thank you in advance.

I hope you are right, looking forward to this event very much. Is anyone else going to be there? Are there any meet up threads?? Just curious.

I hope you are right, looking forward to this event very much. Is anyone else going to be there? Are there any meet up threads?? Just curious.

We are going to try to get tickets (or, should I say, our travel agent is). We just happen to be visiting Disneyland that week. I am super excited about it.

I haven't seen a meetup thread yet (I would guess it will happen once people start getting tickets...of course, APs already have that ability).

I am so excited!! Tickets are now sold out, any word on special shows/characters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter