Disneyland Girls Only Trip thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep--really warm here--reminds me of our weekend in DL--it's that hot! (I'm actually glad for once I'm not there~)

supposed to cool down to high 70's low 80's by next weekend--hope so because I will be there (along with some others) for the DVC event.

Hey Shelley, I'll take your low 50's and rainy and trade you a 108. It's hella hot here! :furious:

Ugh, me too!!! We aren't at 108, thankfully, but close! 102 with a real feel of 105. :scared: :scared: :scared:

I hope it cools down for all of you going to that DVC event! :wizard:

And, the poll closes today!!! By tonight we will have new official dates for the 2nd Annual Girls Only Disneyland Trip!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

(am I the only one excited?? :lmao: )

Ugh, me too!!! We aren't at 108, thankfully, but close! 102 with a real feel of 105. :scared: :scared: :scared:

I hope it cools down for all of you going to that DVC event! :wizard:

And, the poll closes today!!! By tonight we will have new official dates for the 2nd Annual Girls Only Disneyland Trip!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

(am I the only one excited?? :lmao: )

I'm excited too!!

I have been such a slug today--brought all this work home, but my Mom is here and instead we watched the last two Indiana Jones movies on Sci-fi--I'll pay for it this week. Luckily, it's the shopping center convention this week in Vegas -- I usually go but didn't this year because of the situation with my Mom--so hopefully not too many phone calls this week!

Hope everyone had a good weekend and stayed COOL!

My internet and phones were down for a little while tonight. I didn't know what to do with myself. ;) :rotfl:

Anyway, the poll is closed, and we have dates!!!!!! The next Disneyland Girls Only Trip is going to be March 5-9, 2009. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My internet and phones were down for a little while tonight. I didn't know what to do with myself. ;) :rotfl:

Anyway, the poll is closed, and we have dates!!!!!! The next Disneyland Girls Only Trip is going to be March 5-9, 2009. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: for you guys and
:sad1: for me.

I just have to keep reminding myself I am going on a cruise and then to WDW in August instead.

How is the photopass thing coming girls??? I'm eager to see the pics with all the fabulous additions you can make to it. Ok, really I'm just a photo junkie.:rolleyes1 I already went through all the ones that Dagny posted. I made her do it. lol

Hi everyone!!

I'm still around too! Finished all of the costumes for Aladdin, and they looked so good on the stage. If I can figure it out, I'll post some pics.

So our next trip is in March.:banana: :banana: :banana: Think I'll start warning my DH right away!! :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Have a nice day. :flower3:

Melody

:woohoo: for you guys and
:sad1: for me.

I just have to keep reminding myself I am going on a cruise and then to WDW in August instead.

How is the photopass thing coming girls??? I'm eager to see the pics with all the fabulous additions you can make to it. Ok, really I'm just a photo junkie.:rolleyes1 I already went through all the ones that Dagny posted. I made her do it. lol
I'd say a cruise and WDW are pretty darn good consolation prizes. ;)
We will miss you though. :hug:

Hi everyone!!

I'm still around too! Finished all of the costumes for Aladdin, and they looked so good on the stage. If I can figure it out, I'll post some pics.

So our next trip is in March.:banana: :banana: :banana: Think I'll start warning my DH right away!! :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Have a nice day. :flower3:

Melody
That's great about the costumes! I bet you're relieved that's over with. :rotfl:

Yep, next trip is March!!!! About 9 months away. (I put a ticker on the front page.) So, everyone warn you husbands now so they'll have plenty of time to get used to the idea. :thumbsup2

Just to let everyone know, I think I am going to PM Mary Jo and/or Lesley and ask that this thread be closed and then I will start a new one.

I will transfer the current info and pics to the new thread and keep the first few posts for me to add info as the planning progresses.

It's just that I know we'd all like to get some new ladies to join us and to suddenly pop in on a 120-something page thread is a little intimidating. So I think if we start fresh, it might make things easier on those just joining.

Is that ok with everyone? I'll make sure there's a link to this old one in case someone needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter