Disneyland Girls Only Trip thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah I'm going to find out. I'm an over planner so I have to know in advance so I can start buying things. I haven't had a baby in 11 years so I pretty much need everything. I'm only 8 weeks right now so I have another couple months before I find out .
We didn't know with our first two. I wanted to find out, but they wouldn't cooperate and the doc couldn't tell. I hope you get to find out.

11 years huh? Well, at least you'll have some helpers. ;)

How are you feeling? Getting sick at all? I hate the morning sickness! I hope you are one of those who doesn't get it. :wizard:

Thanks Katie! :banana:

This is who I have down for that day so far:
Mommau4/Beth
toocherie/Cheryl
Califgirl/Chris
Zoemakes5/Michelle
MamaKate/Katie
castleeto/Shelly
daisy_77/January and her DD

I remember Michelle mentioning she might bring along her DD, but I'm not sure if she decided to or not.

I'll check with Michelle to see if she is bringing her DD. I hope castleeto/Shelly is still coming. I haven't seen her on the boards in awhile :confused: .

11 years huh? Well, at least you'll have some helpers. ;)

How are you feeling? Getting sick at all? I hate the morning sickness! I hope you are one of those who doesn't get it. :wizard:

Yeah, I was thinking about it the other day that when the new baby is 10, my DD will almost be 22 and my DS will be 23 :scared1: :scared1: . Very scary thought. But at least they are old enough now to help out & they love babies and small kids :thumbsup2 .

I don't get morning sickness (knock on wood). Well at least I didn't with the first two. And I haven't felt sick yet so hopefully it stays that way. But you know I'm an old lady now so maybe my body is different & I'll end up getting sick:laughing: .

I'll check with Michelle to see if she is bringing her DD. I hope castleeto/Shelly is still coming. I haven't seen her on the boards in awhile :confused: .

Yeah, I was thinking about it the other day that when the new baby is 10, my DD will almost be 22 and my DS will be 23 :scared1: :scared1: . Very scary thought. But at least they are old enough now to help out & they love babies and small kids :thumbsup2 .

I don't get morning sickness (knock on wood). Well at least I didn't with the first two. And I haven't felt sick yet so hopefully it stays that way. But you know I'm an old lady now so maybe my body is different & I'll end up getting sick:laughing: .
I hope Shelly can still make it as well. She seemed excited to go, so hopefully she's just been busy and will check in soon.

I'm glad to hear you aren't getting sick! And fingers crossed that it stays that way. :wizard: And the good news is you'll have built in babysitters. Cheap ones too. :rotfl:

Oh Daisy, I would never leave you or your DD out of the mouse adventure. :flower3: If you'd like to do it, I will make sure it will be doable for all ages. Last time I did one, we had a 7 yr old. How old is your DD? You may not go as quickly or complete as much, but no worries, it can be done ~ if you like. :goodvibes

Thank you!! DD is 3 1/2 and that is a young and sometimes hard to get to cooperate age. Her break/nap is going to be 2:30-5:30 pm. Well, that is the plan...so I totally understand if this can't work. Either way, I think it is sweet of you to offer!:hug:

Well, I think most of us said that was fine. I say we just bite the bullet already and make a reservation for WCT.

Well planned or not, a new baby is always a joy. I hope you continue to do well, and will be thinking about you and the baby.
Do you plan to find out what it is as you get further along? If so, I wanna know! So I can go baby clothes shopping. ;)

What she said.

JANUARY!!!! You got a new tag!!!! :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

What the heck does it mean? :confused: :rotfl2:

LOL! There was a thread about kids meeting the height requirement (was it this thread?? not sure) anywho- someone said that as the day passes our spines compress and makes us shorter than we were in the morning. And I was like, "I had no idea.."blah, blah, blah. I thought my first tag would be one of the almost point worthy comments I have made...:rolleyes1

Heck yeah I'm going to find out. I'm an over planner so I have to know in advance so I can start buying things. I haven't had a baby in 11 years so I pretty much need everything. I'm only 8 weeks right now so I have another couple months before I find out.

You better join us for dinner ;) .

I'll go ahead and make the ressie tomorrow for 7pm at Wine Country. If anyone objects, you better speak now :goodvibes .

I want to know what it means too :confused: .

How exciting to have another baby! I love babies...we are waiting until I am done with school for another one.

Oh, I will be there for dinner!:thumbsup2

Mommau4/Beth
toocherie/Cheryl
Califgirl/Chris
Zoemakes5/Michelle
MamaKate/Katie
castleeto/Shelly

I remember Michelle mentioning she might bring along her DD, but I'm not sure if she decided to or not.

Nice list!! Are there any other ladies out there??:dance3:

LOL! There was a thread about kids meeting the height requirement (was it this thread?? not sure) anywho- someone said that as the day passes our spines compress and makes us shorter than we were in the morning. And I was like, "I had no idea.."blah, blah, blah. I thought my first tag would be one of the almost point worthy comments I have made...:rolleyes1
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

I was just thinking--isn't it funny that we all have our Disney obsession and then our lives go on in so many different directions? DM's (and FunnyGarcia's) impending moves; Katie's pregnancy; Steph's soon to be had test results; my Mom's surgery; people's job changes--etc.

It's a wonder we got so many people together as we did in April.

I'm glad we all have at least one thing in common -- I think --for me at least--it helps me stay grounded.

Thanks ladies.

It is interesting what pulls us all to Disney. I talked about my DL trip with my parents during Mother's Day brunch and they were extremely confused when I explained that I met up with a group of ladies I met on the Internet. I got the sense that they thought we were all Disney fanatics dressed in Mickey costumes or something.

I'm having a little job challenges myself these days. I work with HP and we just found out this week that we're acquiring EDS -- this hits my department right square center. So these next 6 months will be very difficult and then who know which of us will have jobs. Went through this a few years ago when HP acquired Compaq, so hopefully will make it again.

That kind of age different sounds ideal to me. I think it would be great to have another kid when my two are older, but alas I will be a very old lady then. I should have started many many years ago.

Congrats again Kate. What a wonderful thing! :goodvibes

OK, time for dinner.
Oh, and I think I finally figured out multi quotes. I'm a slow learner.

Later...

It is interesting what pulls us all to Disney. I talked about my DL trip with my parents during Mother's Day brunch and they were extremely confused when I explained that I met up with a group of ladies I met on the Internet. I got the sense that they thought we were all Disney fanatics dressed in Mickey costumes or something.

I'm having a little job challenges myself these days. I work with HP and we just found out this week that we're acquiring EDS -- this hits my department right square center. So these next 6 months will be very difficult and then who know which of us will have jobs. Went through this a few years ago when HP acquired Compaq, so hopefully will make it again.

That kind of age different sounds ideal to me. I think it would be great to have another kid when my two are older, but alas I will be a very old lady then. I should have started many many years ago.

Congrats again Kate. What a wonderful thing! :goodvibes

OK, time for dinner.
Oh, and I think I finally figured out multi quotes. I'm a slow learner.

Later...

LMAO about the fanatics in Mickey costumes!! :lmao:

I hope the work stuff turns out ok for you. :wizard:

Enjoy your dinner!! And watch out for those multi quotes, they are addicting. :rotfl:

Evening Ladies!

-

I never posted anything related to my tag. But I sure did pick on the castle verbally at the park and in the one picture on our shutterfly account. lol So watch out!!! That Tag Fairy could be anywhere!!!! She's got spies, I tell ya. ;)

Evening Ladies!

I never posted anything related to my tag. But I sure did pick on the castle verbally at the park and in the one picture on our shutterfly account. lol So watch out!!! That Tag Fairy could be anywhere!!!! She's got spies, I tell ya. ;)

Hmmm...:scratchin

Are you moving back to Oak Harbor (my childhood stomping grounds :laughing: )?

I don't think I'll make it to the next trip because I'm expecting my third child :scared1: . I've already told a couple of the ladies from the last trip, but I haven't told my family yet. I have high risks' pregnancies so I'm waiting until I get out of my first trimester. I had my first ultra sound yesterday and things look fine so far.

But it definately wasn't a planned pregancy so no congratulations are necessary :laughing: .

Oh WOW!! congratulation's!!!:cool1: :cool1: IM so very happy for you, and I hope everything goes well!:hug:

I had my first ultra sound yesterday and things look fine so far. QUOTE]

Glad to hear that things are going well. :hug:

Well I found out why I didn't get the referral this week like the doctor had wanted....My insurance misplaced the referral....:eek: So after a lot of phone calls between the referring doctor, my PCM and the insurance company they got it straightened out. So my needle biopsy has been schedule for Wednesday with a follow-up the following week. Thanks for the good thoughts.

Steph

I had my first ultra sound yesterday and things look fine so far. QUOTE]

Well I found out why I didn't get the referral this week like the doctor had wanted....My insurance misplaced the referral....:eek: So after a lot of phone calls between the referring doctor, my PCM and the insurance company they got it straightened out. So my needle biopsy has been schedule for Wednesday with a follow-up the following week. Thanks for the good thoughts.

Steph

Lots and lots and lots and lots of good wishes to you Steph!
:grouphug:

Steph

Don't you just love insurance companies :headache: . But I'm glad they finally got it all straightened out. Good luck with your biopsy and you'll be in my thoughts & prayers :hug: .

Mommau4/Beth
toocherie/Cheryl
Califgirl/Chris
Zoemakes5/Michelle
MamaKate/Katie
castleeto/Shelly

If January and Michelle bring their DD, Shelly might want to too? Oh, Shelly . . . . . . .

Steph
Ugh, darn insurance companies! :mad: I'm glad you were finally able to get it worked out. We're all thinking about you and wishing for the best. :hug:

tgif.gif

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Hope you all have a good Friday!

Just a reminder, the poll closes soon, Sunday I think, so if you want to vote don't forget to do it quick. Right now, March 5-9 is winning, but only by 3 votes so that could still change.

For all the ladies going to the June mini-meet, I made the ressie for Wine Country Trattoria for 7:20pm. That's the closest time to 7pm they had for indoor seating. I thought indoor seating would be best just in case it happens to still be hot.

Hope this works for everyone :thumbsup2 .

I hope everyone has a great weekend :woohoo: :woohoo: .

For all the ladies going to the June mini-meet, I made the ressie for Wine Country Trattoria for 7:20pm. That's the closest time to 7pm they had for indoor seating. I thought indoor seating would be best just in case it happens to still be hot.

I think that sounds great! Thanks for taking the lead on that.

I am going to be working a lot this weekend so I can go to DLR NEXT weekend--Kate are you going to the DVC event? If so, which night? I'm scheduled for Sunday--and decided to go and stay Sat. and Sun. night and just play and do things I've been wanting to do (like the animation studio drawing thingie and hopefully see Golden Dreams movie again before it closes). Haven't decided whether to take DBF or not (haven't even told him about it)--can anyone tell I'm ambivalent about that whole situation????? It would be fun to have him there in some ways but in others . . . . . not. Isn't that awful?

I'm sure it will be fine for everyone. I don't know where some of the ladies have been hiding. :confused3 But the reservations had to be made, so hopefully it will work for everyone.

I know it's good for me and I am super excited!!!! Thanks!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter