Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Would someone there/waiting outside be able to send a screenshot of the dot at expo entrance location? Want to make sure my Uber can drop me off as close as possible- I’m very unfamiliar with the area.

Would someone there/waiting outside be able to send a screenshot of the dot at expo entrance location? Want to make sure my Uber can drop me off as close as possible- I’m very unfamiliar with the area.
Just put Disneyland Hotel in. It will drop you right next to the convention center since it’s in the front facing building

Crowds are crazy light today. Makes up for the insanity of last week.
Might also be time of day. Morning usually isn’t as bad. When I was in the park yesterday evening I was bit surprised by a couple of wait times for a Wednesday. Not all of them were bad but still Wednesday is typically slow and I was expecting more low wait times

1/2 medal pins are already sold out according to FB

Disney needs to actually make merch race number only. I’m sorry for anyone who wants to drag friends your going to have to deal with the fact the eBay resellers ruin it for everyone this is ridiculous. The expo isn’t even open to everyone yet

Sorry guys, @RunWI1265 was the first to respond.

If both @StarGirl11 and @CaliforniaGirl09 let me know what you want/sizes and if it's available I will pick it up for you!

Caveat: If there's only 1 Dumbo magnet, I'm keeping it. :)
You are so sweet. I'm staying at the Grand, too, so easy to hand off. I would love the black track jacket in size Medium (assuming unisex sizing). I suspect it will be gone with platinum, but if it's still around ... Feel free to DM, me, too. I will make sure to check here and my DM. Thank you!!

Does anyone know where we are supposed to line up for merch? None of the cast members know. They just keep talking about platinum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter