Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

I pre-ordered the Loungefly backpack but I don't carry backpacks and will never use it. I'll happily part with it for what I paid if someone wants it.

I’m in CrD and there was not even a spot for them. Someone said they sold out with pre-orders, but then I did another loop and someone told me there was a few of them just laying on a shelf and I got literally the last one at that time. So I don’t think they sold out from us- I think it is a runDisney problem.

Yoga was lovely despite the rain. I left my hotel at 4 am and got in easily. I got one of the last spots (on the side) but it was still nice and I could see the castle. I loveddd the skit with Goofy, Donald, and Pluto (basically they came out and there were cat noises and we found out Goofy accidentally brought cats instead of mats). So silly and adorable. The flow was more vinyasa-y than what they’ve done at WDW, but it seemed to end quickly with a really long savasana which was hard with the rain/cold. I was curious if they were trying to wrap it up in case it started pouring but then it didn’t so our savasana was longer? I don’t know. There were fireworks at the end which was a surprise. I wasn’t expecting them here since it’s a week day.

Club runDisney platinum went smoothly minus the pin debacle described above. Like last weekend, we went to merch before bib pick up. The merch is SO CUTE and I spent way too much money. Help.
So it’s another one of those cases oof. Loungefly apparently has the same issue, really glad I preordered it.

Unrelated but the Legacy dumbo vibe also yellow apparently

Been having a good morning so far. Already ran into a few friends for the first time in years.

I’m in A for the 5k like I figured and B/C for Dumbo. Saw some friends with weird placements 28 10k ended up in B/A for Dumbo and and another with a 3hr marathon in D for the 10k portion of Dumbo

A quick heads-up for merch discounts: we tried to do mobile checkout, but it was only pulling the DVC 10% discount instead of our 20% off for the Inspire MagicKey. Keep an eye on your total to make sure you’re getting the appropriate discount amount.

I have B on my 5k bib (Club runDisney)

Interesting 🤔 I wonder if that's a CrD thing? Like the system just auto gave you B? Well, I'll now keep an eye out to see if anyone says anything different. The in park ones have always been "they put people into corrals as they arrive". Maybe they did change it. You're the first not A I've heard of even from my Facebook feed. But obviously I could have missed a post or comment there depending on the algorithm!

Interesting 🤔 I wonder if that's a CrD thing? Like the system just auto gave you B? Well, I'll now keep an eye out to see if anyone says anything different. The in park ones have always been "they put people into corrals as they arrive". Maybe they did change it. You're the first not A I've heard of even from my Facebook feed. But obviously I could have missed a post or comment there depending on the algorithm!
Mine also is B and I'm CrD, so I'm thinking it was just automatic for all of us.

Just got back from the expo. Thanks you to @Novatrix for letting me tag along! It was so nice chatting with you. I looped through with her BG and then went back around with my original bg 37 to let some people in with my group. Everything was still there as far as I could tell.

I got B for the 5k and C/B for DDD. This was with a 2:06 half POT. Bring your masks or pump yourself with Vitamin C, whatever you're comfortable with! There's lots of coughing and lots of talk of people being sick. Not surprising with not only it being the season for that, but all the C2Cers with their immune systems being shot after the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter