Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Any pics of the merch?
IMG_5858.jpegIMG_5860.jpeg
Just a note this is the Dumbo jacket it’s more maroon than bright red like it’s showing up here.
IMG_5861.jpegIMG_5862.jpegIMG_5863.jpegIMG_5864.jpeg
Honestly this one feels more C2C than the C2C things. And it’s just for the half I think.

Well now I'm just confused re: the 5k corrals lol
I wouldn’t worry to much considering how it will probably work lt to be honest because that will be first come first serve most likely. Even if it is weird

Attachments

• IMG_5859.jpeg
    IMG_5859.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5865.jpeg
    IMG_5865.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 11
-facepalm- Not runDisney sending confirmation for wheelchair for Princess right in the middle of a race weekend. Like rD don’t you think some of us are a bit busy.

View attachment 824993View attachment 824995
Just a note this is the Dumbo jacket it’s more maroon than bright red like it’s showing up here.
View attachment 824996View attachment 824997View attachment 824998View attachment 824999
Honestly this one feels more C2C than the C2C things. And it’s just for the half I think.

I wouldn’t worry to much considering how it will probably work lt to be honest because that will be first come first serve most likely. Even if it is weird
Thank u!!!

I think they're out of the 10k and half medal pins :(. Really wanted those for Peking. Were out before I got in before 1pm.

Also I was next to grab a Loungefly, but someone was two steps ahead of me. I only wanted it if I could get my MK discount anyways but 🫠.

Got DDD and 5k medal pins at least I guess :confused3

Also I was next to grab a Loungefly, but someone was two steps ahead of me. I only wanted it if I could get my MK discount anyways but 🫠.
I pre-ordered but I'm not sure why as I don't do backpacks. LMK if you want mine. Not looking to make anything, just want it to go to someone who will use it.

I have been avoiding this thread as a means of coping with the disappointment of not being there and am 15 pages behind so sorry if the answer is buried in here, but I have a request. If there is any info you see at the expo on the Halloween half in September, can you post it.

I have been avoiding this thread as a means of coping with the disappointment of not being there and am 15 pages behind so sorry if the answer is buried in here, but I have a request. If there is any info you see at the expo on the Halloween half in September, can you post it.
I didn't look that closely admittedly but I didn't see anything from when I was looking. I honestly doubt that they'll release much information until after this race weekend is over.

I always forget how tiring the expo is until I'm done with it.

Oh yeah forgot to mention but I did overhear a convo that Track 1 is the briefcase C2C. Kind of disappointed to be honest that the only way you could get what is the better of the two medals is to do a turn around not all racers can be physically capable of.

They don’t have much except for the reg dates. They do have the medals for Springtime Surprise out on the central floor though.

IMG_7027.jpeg

I’m kind of bummed actually. I like the round C2C medal way better.
Agreed. But I have a weird OCD thing about preferring medals that are generally round and look like, well, medals. The shiny finish on the suitcase one was nice. But I was thrilled to find out that the round one is the one I'm going for between this weekend and Springtime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter