Disneyland Hotel

luckylady

DIS Veteran
It’s our first trip to Disneyland and have chosen this hotel to stay. Any hints on a good floor, room to stay in. We have been many tome to Disney World and I know they are different. Excited to be able to go. Thought since we have to be in Vegas for a meeting why make the four hour drive to go.

I don't have a room or floor idea for you to stay on but my favorite towers to stay at is Adventure Tower. I'm sure others that have stayed quite a few times may have better suggestions.

Any concern with noise at Adventure Tower once construction begins at Downtown Disney?

A new DVC property is going up next to Frontier Tower, which can make some of those rooms (and also the pool area) noisy.

Also, be aware that the “4 hour” drive from Las Vegas can be a lot longer, depending on when you’re driving.

A new DVC property is going up next to Frontier Tower, which can make some of those rooms (and also the pool area) noisy.

Also, be aware that the “4 hour” drive from Las Vegas can be a lot longer, depending on when you’re driving.
Ha! I was just about to comment on this.

OP, plan on 5-7 hours of driving, if it’s less, you got lucky!

Hopefully a Sunday won’t be to to bad.

Sunday is probably the worst day..all traffic headed back. It can be bumper to bumper in some stretches. I agree…plan on 6-8 hours.
Yeah, I imagine that Vegas : the LA area as Tahoe : the Bay Area. You do not want to be in the outbound traffic on a Friday or the inbound traffic on a Sunday.

Good luck with the drive.

We recently had a very nice stay on the 7th floor of Fantasy Tower. Adventure tower gets you a little closer to the parks, Frontier a little further. I'm guessing you can't really go wrong. Have a great trip!

Agree with Ironband. Additional thought, take time to explore the resort and make sure to reserve a spot at Trader Sam’s at the 60 day window if that is important to you (it is to us). The revamped Tangaroa Terrace is also well done. We love the DLH for the history and miss the behind the scenes tour they used to do. Each tower lobby has artifacts related to the theme (Froniter has an a model of BTMR and Adventure has jungle cruise items) and there is a very unique display of items over near the convention area off the Fantasy lobby. Just take time to look around and relax.

Agree with Ironband. Additional thought, take time to explore the resort and make sure to reserve a spot at Trader Sam’s at the 60 day window if that is important to you (it is to us). The revamped Tangaroa Terrace is also well done. We love the DLH for the history and miss the behind the scenes tour they used to do. Each tower lobby has artifacts related to the theme (Froniter has an a model of BTMR and Adventure has jungle cruise items) and there is a very unique display of items over near the convention area off the Fantasy lobby. Just take time to look around and relax.
Oh thank you for the info on the artifacts in each tower. We have to off days and will e to explore. The other to find a good beach since we always go to the Atlantic, we have a beach house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter