Disneymoon Take Two - No Broken Ankles This Time (March '19 PTR- updated 3/8)

I am so jealous of the honeymoon Magic Band! I wish they'd had those when DH and I were on our honeymoon!

Also the ears are the cutest and AAAAA so excited for you!

Also also, I'd totally eat at Tiffins twice in one trip. The food was a spiritual experience, and I don't say that lightly.

I'm right there with you! Although now I feel behind that I'm not packed! haha I have most everything picked out though so it's really just moving everything from my piles to my suitcase!

I feel you on that second bag with Jetblue. We've gotten so used to SWs two free bags that I think we're just going to pay for the second bag for our one leg with Jetblue.

Good luck on your Grad School work! Hopefully the prospect of getting it finished for DISNEY will be enough incentive for you to get everything done on time!

Yes! The last time we went we flew Southwest, so we're so spoiled by bags. I think our goal is to fit the big bag into an empty suitcase on the way there and just pay for one checked back that time, and then we'll have it if we buy too much stuff in Florida (possible -- though thankfully our main souvenirs are pins, which don't take up much room) and need two bags to get it back.

And thank you!! So far it's been a good incentive--I just don't even want to worry about it there! Don't feel too behind, picking everything out is the hard part anyway!!!

I am so jealous of the honeymoon Magic Band! I wish they'd had those when DH and I were on our honeymoon!

Also the ears are the cutest and AAAAA so excited for you!

Also also, I'd totally eat at Tiffins twice in one trip. The food was a spiritual experience, and I don't say that lightly.

Thank yooooou. I was so excited we still got to have them even without re-booking the Honeymoon Package. And thank you again! I was really, really pleased with how they came out! I've made a few more pairs (and making a few more tonight because we're extra enough we want them to match our outfits and the Joann's remnants bin is always a great spot for fabric we want but don't need), but I was really pleased with how those came out! I'm so, so excited about Tiffins and doing it properly on the DxDP. We were able to get a taste test on our whirlwind christmas trip because they do a "chef's dinner" for $35, but I'm so ready to explore all over that menu! Right now we have Jiko booked instead of a second trip; but who knows if that may change back OR if it just becomes our must-do every trip from here on out!

I'm so excited tooooo!

One Week Away: Apparently I Can't Resist Showing These Off
Okay I realize I literally said in my last post it would be the last post until our actual trip, but we're at T-7 days now AND we just picked up the coolest things and I tried sharing them on Facebook but people there are still mostly like "why on earth are you going to Disney for your honeymoon, you're childless adults" so, I had to share them here where people understand, obviously! Our friend has a customization business and when we described to her how much we wanted Honeymoon shirts but we couldn't find any on etsy that weren't Mr. and Mrs. or His Minnie, her Mickey. So she made us these amazing shirts with TWO minnie ears instead of one mickey and one minnie! We're so excited!!!

IMG_2549.JPG IMG_2548.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter